Notes pt. 2

Hello again! We've been experiencing some minor issues on ao3 (and some on here) with our readers so I just want to make a separate chapter to make sure this comes across as clear.
1) All five of us are MINORS. DO NOT be weird with your comments. If you read your comment and can tell it comes across as uncomfortable, review or delete your comment. It makes every one of us creeped out and honestly demotivates any of us to continue the story.
2) We've had issues, recently, with people telling us on what we should write. Suggestions are great and we like to see what y'all have in mind! However, we tend to see handfuls of comments that say, "You should make it so...", "What if this happened...", etc.
These are far from appreciated. The author (Vesper) has very clear and planned out intentions for the story, we do not need your assistance.
3) I know I said this in the last chapter, but I am not the author! I am just an editor for the story! My friend is the author! In fact, if you want updates on the story or have any questions you can contact them through twitter!
Vesper: fruitpirates
Me (just in case): spleenHQ
Once again, thank you for all the love and support on this story! We're definitely going to miss this story as it's coming to an end :(
-Spleen