Chapter One

John Watson was already awake when his alarm rang. He couldn't sleep at all that night, actually. The sixteen year old boy was nervous, even a bit anxious about the upcoming quidditch match against Slytherin. He was a seeker, after all, and the whole team was counting on him. In addition, there was James Moriarty, the new Slytherin seeker, who was really brutal and didn't know what a FairPlay was.

The boy realized that he had spent an awful lot of time thinking of the raven haired boy from the "snake" house and quickly got dressed in his quidditch uniform. While walking to get to the stadium his thoughts flooded again and his anxiety took control of the boy. 'Oh get a grip, John' he thought 'It's not like you haven't done is before and after all you're the best seeker after Harry Potter himself'.

The reality stroke him minutes after entering the Gryffindor dressing room. There were all of his teammates with serious expressions on their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello ^^ this is the first chapter and it's really short, I know, but I'll make up for this I promise :) so there isn't much of a plot, it's more like an introduction so yeah... I hope you like it ^^
Ps: Sorry if I have mistakes.
-LG