Mista- No Words (Cheater)

𝙷𝚒! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢 risottos_toy ! 𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

~𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were just coming home from a mission. The client was so difficult and you were just ready to lay down and relax with your sexy, cuddly boyfriend. Immediately when you walk into the hideout you could feel that the atmosphere was off. "Hey guys! Is everything okay?" Hearing your voice made poor Narancia jump off of the couch and look at you nervously. "Hey (Y/N)! I- Um-Uhhhhh- IM SORRY!" He scurried up off of the floor and ran into the kitchen.

"Okay then? Fugo. Your my bestfriend, you'd never lie to me. What's going on, I can tell something isn't right." Fugo sighs and closes his book, standing up to take you by the hands. "I know this is going to upset you, but Mista is currently in his room pleasuring some prostitute. We tried to tell him to wait until you were ready but he was stubborn and wanted something now. I'm so sorry. Just remember, if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm always here." Fugo calmly explains looking into your eyes.

"Thank you Fugo, but I don't need a shoulder to cry on. I'm gonna need someone to bail me out of jail though." You say with a sweet smile on your face as you turn on your heels and make your way up to yours and Mista's shared bedroom. As you get closer to the room you can hear yells and grunts of pleasure. "This bitch must have a death wish" you kick open the door startling Mista and the girl he was with. "BABE! Your here early! How was the mission?" Mista scrambles to get his clothes back on and hide the girl under the sheets like no one was there.

"So you must think that I'm stupid" you look down at the bed where the girl is. "If you don't wanna get beat up in this room then you might wanna leave sweetheart. And take the bedsheets with you." Without a second thought the girl jumped up and wrapped the sheets around her naked body running out of the door. "Please let me explain! I-I just needed to be satisfied a-and I didn't want to pressure you s-so I found another solution! I didn't think you'd be m-mad about it-" He was cut off by you throwing his pistol at him, hitting him dead in the forehead. "SAVE IT! You thought that I'd just be OKAY with you cheating on me!? How STUPID can you be!" You yell picking up everything in your reach and throwing them at him.

"Don't you EVER talk to me AGAIN!" You run out of his room with tears falling down your face. Little did you know Bruno and Abbacchio were listening to the whole conversation. Fugo had told them what happened as soon as you walked upstairs to confront Mista. When you get to the bottom of the steps you were met with strong arms. Looking up you see Abbacchio with a worried look on his face. "Don't worry, that asshole will get what he deserves"he pats your back to try and soothe you.

It worked for a few minutes until you suddenly went limp in his arms and he had to catch you. You passed out from exhaustion in his arms, Abbacchio smiled down at you resting peacefully and carried you to the couch where he held you close to his chest and wiped the stray tears from your eyes, whispering praises and softly stroking your hair. Bruno joined you both on the couch shortly after. (Mother and Father vibes)

Bruno and the hand took care of you for the rest of the week, making sure that you stayed nourished, and making you smile more that you ever have before. Also Bruno and Abbacchio never let Mista speak or even look in your general direction. Mista also got a major beating by the whole gang the next morning before you woke up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙸𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙸𝚖 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!  𝙸𝚖 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 (𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗) 𝚃𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚜😌𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙰𝚈! 𝙸 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙰 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚘 𝙸𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢.

~ 𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒✨