•MY Princess 💚•

Camila Perspective

𝐇𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚!. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫?!.

Ariana Asks me as she stands right in front of me with her school uniform. Yes, I go to a public school. That makes you wear uniform. Anyways..

𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧!.

I say as I look at my surrounding. The school hallways are full with students playing around and messing around.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨?.

She asked again as she hides next to me. She's a very cute girl. But I love my Daddy More!.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲!.

I said worried. What if Brad tells the whole school I'm a Slut!. Course I am not!.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.

She had to be kidding!. Right?!. I stood up properly. And looked at Ariana as she stood up too.

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?.

Ariana shakes her head. And I just sighed out of relief.. Thank the gods!.

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧!.

The next class we are heading to. Is the same class we have.
Shawn Also has that class with me.

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

Wait!. He's not?!. Well good!. Another good luck for me!. I hate that teacher for real!. I'm like a trouble maker of this school!. So maybe other teacher's hate me too.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!.

As we were walking by the hallways. And then Arriving at my classroom door. There was a clipboard saying each student to go to separate class..

Oh great!. This morning has gotten.. Better!. I'm finally going to Ms. Bieber Class!. I've always wanted to go to her class!.

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲!. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐫. 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧!.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!. I said to Ariana.

We said our goodbyes and walked to our separate ways. I mean, what could go wrong now?.

-----------

Camila Perspective

  *𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬*

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧!!.

I heard Ms. Bieber say. Once I opened the door. Walking in I saw everyone doing their work.

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐢, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚.