Chapter One

(FOR CONTEXT: The character -Karma- is a wolf, is 6'8/6'9, is 26 years old, and is pure chaos. He doesn't choose sides and just wants to destroy the world. He wants to watch it burn.)

-Thoughts

-Announcements

~~~Enjoy~~~

    Light grey eyes slowly open, and Karma groans. He sits up, bones popping into place as he stretched. He hums tiredly, ears twitching at the new sounds around him. There was a bag sitting next to him, and he looked in it. There was a stone set of tools, an iron axe, an iron chest-plate, raw food, and some wood. He smiles and stands, looking around until he found a column of smoke rising in the air. He starts walking in that direction. When he reached the smoke, he noticed a caravan at first, then he noticed the group around the smoke. Then he noticed the people in the caravan. Five males and one female, hard odds if they decide to become violent. He slowly approached, tail tucked between his legs and ears down. One of the four males around the campfire noticed him.

Descriptions: 

~One had blonde hair, blue eyes, wore a white tee with short red sleeves, had a scarf around his neck and had a bandaid on his cheek. (Tommy)

~One had brown hair, blue eyes, wore a green sweater, had a bee pin on his shirt, and had soft freckles littering his cheeks. (Tubbo)

~One was a orange fox, had ears and a tail, wore a black jacket with a white undershirt, had a hat, and his claws were painted black. (Fundy)

~One had short curly brown hair, wore glasses, had a long brown trenchcoat on, and was playing the guitar. (Wilbur)

~One has long light blonde hair, grey eyes, freckles littering her cheeks, and wore a soft grey dress and had an apron on. (Niki)

~One had fluffy hair, wore sunglasses, never seemed to show his eyes, and clearly had some tricks up his sleeves. (Eret)

    One of the four from around the fire noticed Karma and stood, eyes wide. "WOAH WOAH WHOH WOAH!!!" The blonde boy screams and runs over, catching everyone's attention. "Who are you!? How tall are you!?" the boy basically screams and  Karma covers his ears. The female from inside the caravan ran out and pulled the smaller blonde away, gripping his ear. "Tommy! You can't just ask those types of questions to strangers!" The woman scolds and the boy, which Karma assumed was Tommy, and he blinks at the sight. She flicks his forehead and walks up to the wolf. "I'm so sorry about Tommy, he has no filter and sometimes he doesn't really know how to control himself. He's a child after all." She said, rubbing her am. There was a pouting Tommy talking to one of the taller males. His tail relaxes, moving from between his legs, and his ears relax as well. "Oh, don't worry too much about it. I promise it isn't the worst that I have heard." he says and she nods. "Well, I am Niki, what about you?" She asks, gently grabbing Karma's wrist and leading him to the campfire to introduce him to everyone else.

"My name is Karma. It's wonderful to meet you."