Chapter 11

Molly's P.O.V

I followed El into their bed room. Louis was already in there sitting on the bed. When Elm walked in he smiled at her. He seen me and smiled. I sat down next to Louis and they looked at each other. Louis nodded.

"well, As you can tell we have the tell you something." I nodded and laughed. El hit his shoulder.

"Lou! This is very serious! Stop acting like a child! If you do this right I will get you some ice-cream!" He nodded like a 2 year old and looked at me once again. I looked at the both of them. I looked at El and I looked at Lou. I looked a El then I looked at Lou. They both looked at me with confusion written on my face.

"What? What are you looking at?" El asked. She really must not have known why I was looking at them funny.

"Just think about what you just said to Lou." She looked deep in thought then smacked her forehead. Louis looked at her.

"What?" She looked at him with a 'Like you don't know' look on her face. He also became deep in thought. He then smiled and giggled like a school girl. El smacked him.. again. He coughed and looked at me. This time he looked serious.

"Molly, El and I need to tell you something very important. This is super serious." He looked to El for what seemed like approval. She nodded and spoke up.

"Molly, Last night when I met you I seen a smaller version of Louis and I. So, I decided that we would.." She mumbled something under her breathe again. I looked at her and Lou. I was confused.

"What? What did you decide to do?" She mumbled something under her breathe again.

"El." Louis said placing a hand on her knee. "It's OK. Tell her." She nodded and looked at me smiling.

"Molly. Louis and I adopted you." I looked at the both of them. My mouth formed a small 'o' my eyes was the size of golf balls. I looked around the room to see if there were any cameras.

"Am I being punked?" Louis shook his head no. I sat there gob smacked. I don't understand. Why would Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson want to adopt me?

"Well, we have wanted kids and I thought it would be a good time to do so." I must have said that aloud.

I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes. Little did I know in the process passing out....

5 Hours later.

I awoke with a shining bright light blinding me. Am I dead? I just got adopted and now I'm dead?

"Molly? Are you OK?" My eyes still didn't adjust to the light of the room.

"Mom? Is that you? Am I dead? Where's Dad?" I rubbed my eyes and seen I was in a white room. It wasn't my mom it was El.

"Oh El. I'm sorry I called you mom... I thought I was dead.. A-and I was in heaven with my parents." She bent over and hugged me. I hugged her back happily.

"No, Baby it's OK. You can call me anything you want to.. Mom, El, Eleanor, Anything." Wow. I never had a mom before. I'm not counting that snotty family that kicked me out.

"Ok. Can I call you.." I looked down. This is embarrassing.

"What? Honey it's OK you can tell me." I nodded. She smiled at me.

"Can I call you M-mom?" She smiled and nodded at me. She hugged me again.

"Why am I in the hospital? What happened?" She looked at me with sadness.

"Well, When Lou and I told you about the adoption you laid on the bed and passed out. Lou tried to shake you but you didn't wake up or move. We knew you weren't sleeping. So we rushed you here." I nodded and smiled.

"Thank You." She looked at me and smiled. She had confusion on her face.

"For what? Bring you to the hospital? It was nothing."

"No, for adopting me. Thank you! It's the best thing anybody had ever done for me. You and Lou are so kind."  She nodded.

"It was nothing. I'm just glad you're happy!" Somebody knocked on the door. It opened and it was Lou. El kissed him on the cheek.

"Can I call you Dad?" I blurted. I quickly covered my mouth. He looked at me and smiled.

"Of course. I'm technically you dad." He kissed my head and hugged me.

"Thank You"

"How about a family hug?" Lou- I mean Dad suggested. El- I mean Mom and I nodded.

He pulled El in for a kiss but quickly stopped when I made a face.

"It's normal!" I just smiled and shook my head. He pulled Mom and I in for a hug and kissed both of our heads. I hope this lasts longer than the last family. Hopefully forever.

This is not the end!! I have so much more planned for this story... If you have any suggestions please feel free to PM me. Please do not put them in the comments.. I don't want people steal your wonderful ideas. Thank you for the 771 views!! I am blown away!! I will update in a few days.. I have a big history test I need to study for. Wish me luck!

Please check out my other page @Cammie_1D..... I have an on going story called 'I'm Pregnant With Who's Baby?' It would mean the world!!

 Love,

Cammie