Chapter 0. The Beginning of the End

Day zer0

Chapter 1 The Beginning of the End

Day:1 Date: ? 2035

When the whole thing started I may have been about five years old. My name is Blade. Blade William. Previous accounts of this catastrophe may be inaccurate. This is a later account written by one of few survivors. I have written an account previous to this but it was written after being awakened from a coma. I remember the whole event now and this account will be finished I will not rest until this record is done.

Thank you for reading this account. May the youth of tomorrow prevent this disaster from ever reappearing.

It all started when I was about five years old. My parents ruled a kingdom in the east realm of Carber. I understand that in past generations land was divided into countries. At the time of this document land has been divided similarly but larger plots of land. In the North American continent is where Daren is located. Daren is the kingdom my parents ruled.

The whole incident was started by a chemical reaction but you know how that goes. But this was the first zombie apocalypse and hopefully the last so people didn't know how to deal with it I expected more from us. Only kids survived. A lone band of kids.

When the first infection was brought in he was isolated. The doctors that examined him couldn't find an infection source. The infection remained a mystery and the patient was given up on. But when the nurses were taking the patient to the incinerator to be disposed of ,since no other method seemed to kill it, the patient sat upright and bit the nurse. Poison flowed into her blood through her veins from her arm to her mind. She fell to her knees with heavy breathing crunching over and falling flat on the floor the breathing got faster and faster then it stopped. The skin in her arm around the bite turned a deathly shade of gray. The gray flowed and infected her Arm and her entire body. She rose with out a word walked forward with a limp and screamed. The infection hadn't quite reached her head yet though. When it did she limped toward the other nurse and bit her. The infection spread from room to room. Person to person. A doctor came half-infected to the head of the hospital and reported the situation as he fell ill with poison. The head of the hospital ran for his life boarded up the exits and ran to the royal halls. But zombies aren't stopped by doors. The head of the hospital didn't know that he had been infected by a small scratch in his arm. By the time the king heard the news he requested his sword. By the time it arrived the king was fending of zombie-hospital owner with a chestplate.

" King William your sword" the man said and tosses the sword to the king. He slashed the zombie through the head, ran, and shouted " Those in favor of living go to the armory and get as many weapons and armor as you can.

The infection went viral before the zombies made it to the explosives factory. When they got there well I think you know what happened but I will explain for those of you that like a full account.

The zombies banged on the doors until the guards on the inside were driven insane. They opened the doors and saw the zombies. They went pale in the face then fell to their knees, then flat on the floor unconscious. The zombies feasted on the guards. Then the security cameras caught them. The men watching for " suspicious activity " finally got to do something with their lives, press the alarm button and keep eating donuts. Or grab weapons and fight them. Some of the guards were eaten, some were wounded, and some punctured zombie heads, thus destroying them. The rest ran away. When the zombies were left alone they headed for the bomb storage, because the door was shinny. The somehow set of the bombs and blew up the plant. The whole kingdom was hit by the blast and the ash stayed in the air for years. And the infection virus was spread too. Soon most of the town was infected by breathing in the virus. Except for a few.