Author Note

Yo! This is Ivan aka the dude who wrote this. And other things. If you know me you know me. If not, well, you'll figure it out.

So, for starters, this isn't connected to the Leviathan story that takes place in the gameverse. So, it's a completely different story and such.

So, who is Leviathan? Well, either you know or you don't. For those of you wondering why this story is the way it is, here's a brief history lesson.

I wrote Leviathan sometime after I wrote Monster. While I was writing it, I had this whole story planned out. Well, it didn't play out like I had hoped and the MC was either loved or hated and people didn't like a lot of the choices I made. At the same time, I had an alternate Leviathan story in Avengers. That guy got much better feedback and people liked that story a hell of a lot more.

So I unpublished this one.

I always meant to come back and polish it up to make a better story but I never really did.

Until now.

The first chapter is gone, I have no idea where it went, but it will be rewritten sometime in the future. Until then, we're starting this bitch with chapter 2!

Hopefully this goes well. It's gonna be messy at first, but here we go.

Ladies, Gents, I give you....

LEVIATHAN!

Oh, wait.

LEVIATHAN

There we go.