Chapter : 5 : STOP!

"Let's fight Joon"
"Finally" Namjoon laughed as he stripped his blazer.

You took a deep breath as you prepared for the worst. Jungkook noticed your stress "Y/n are you sure you don't want to go?" He whispered. You shook your head in response as you just tightened your grip on him.

Namjoon took a deep breath before he threw himself at Taehyung. Taehyung dodged him kicking him to the ground. Namjoon got up and wiped the dirt off his face before pulling Taehyung into a headlock. Taehyung struggled to get out before he flipped Joon.

Taehyung got on top of Namjoon and hurled his fist across Namjoons jaw. You gasped before you yelled "BOYS! STOP!"

None listened to you as the continued punching. Namjoon now was on top of Taehyung his hands firmly around Taehyungs neck. Taehyung grabbed a log and whacked it over Namjoons head, which caused him to tumble off Taehyung.

You grabbed Jungkooks gun and opened it. It had 6 bullets so all the chambers were full. You cocked it and lifted it up before Jungkook grabbed it. "Y/n no" He whispered and lowered the gun in your hand.

You were about to protest when a screech emerged from beside you. You looked up and there was a motorbike. A Wolfmuller to be exact, you knew cause your dad was friends with a mechanic who owned that bike.

A man hoped off and took his helmet off. He had a broad smile and brown hair. He looked happy, too happy... You leaned over to Jungkook and whispered "Who's he?" 

Jungkook whispered back "Th-that's Hoseok... The only person above Taehyung." He imminently bowed and so did the other men. Jungkook motioned for you to bow but you shook your head standing your ground.

Hoseok chuckled as he walked down the path. He cocked an eyebrow looking at everyone besides you. "I hope you guys weren't fighting" He said sternly and looked away from you.

Taehyung stood up smirking "Of course not hyung"

You saw Taehyungs wings behind his back as they twisted around. All the feathers were gone and it was once again just bloody bones sticking out of his body. His backbones twisted as the wings disapeared.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook, as he leaned his head up a little and put his left hand in the pocket of his trousers. Jungkook just looked up "They were fighting Hoseok Hyung" He shamefully looked down again.

Taehyung gave Jungkook death glares before Jin pushed Taehyung back a little "What the-"

"If I lie he'll kill me!" Jungkook defended himself pulling your closer. His hands tightened on your wrist but you didn't tell him. You were definitely gonna have a bruise later.

"Good boy" Hoseok chuckled as he walked towards him. He stopped when he saw you "Oh~ What do we have here" He smiled and lifted your chin with his right hand.

Namjoon bit his lip smirking "My girlfriend"

Taehyung turned to Namjoon. "Do you have a goddamn death wish!?" He threatened before he was pulled back by Jin.

Hoseok just chucked "ahh... I see now"

You looked at him confused before you sighed. "Please Hoseok help me get home" You pleaded.

At this point Hoseok busted into laughter "Home? I have a feeling you belong to Tae"