Prologue

"There will come a time when strange things begin to happen in the Kingdom of Fantasia. The first prophecy may have been fulfilled but its double is yet to be completed. Till then, half of the realm shall continue to perish. Without their rightful treasures, chaos shall continue to grow."

"For now, only the intermediate area of Fantasia shall be safe, but once the others begin to get unstable, the 11 brave souls will have to leave everything behind and set off to restore harmony and peace in Fantasia once and for all. But this time, not just the kingdom, but the fate of the whole realm rests in your hands."

"I wish you the best of luck my gems."

*GASP*

Kim Jisoo woke up from her deep slumber and sat up gasping for air. She looked around and calmed down, realizing she was still in her room. Rubbing her forehead and wiping off the sweat, Jisoo thought about the weird dream she just had. Could it have been a premonition?

No, it can't have been. The last time she had one was when they were saving the kingdom as it was still in danger because of the witches. Now however, the witches are dead and everything is going smoothly. She's the queen now and there's been no trouble in the kingdom. So far, her reign is going well.

Ever since she married Jin and they became the new King and Queen, the kingdom has been in peace and there have been no reports of strange happenings as far as she's heard. But then why did she hear that in her dream? And who was that speaking to her? A man for sure, but who? As far as she knows, only CL calls her 'my gem'.

But then who could it be? Sighing, Jisoo brushed off all these thoughts and decided to ignore the dream for now. She made to get up from the bed to go lower the moon, but realized that a heavy, strong thing was preventing her from doing so. She smiled as she already knew what it was.

"Baby, where are you going?" The sleepy voice of Jin groaned from the bed as he tried to pull her back down. "Jinnie, its time to wake up. I need to lower the moon." Jisoo softly spoke to her husband as she removed his arm from her waist. "But i'm still sleepy..." Jin groaned again as Jisoo finally got free from his arm.

"Good morning to you too hubby." Jisoo giggled as she walked over to the balcony while tying her hair up and stretching a bit. She then raised her hand and lazily flicked it at the moon, which began slowly moving towards the north-west direction. Just as the moon disappeared, the sun came into view.

Jisoo closed her eyes and let the first warm golden rays of sun envelope her body and enjoyed the beautiful sunrise. A minute later, she felt Jin come up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. "I see you finally decided to get up huh, Mr. Worldwide Handsome." Jin smiled and watched his wife laugh at her little joke.

"Well, my Worldwide Beautiful Wife told me to get up in a very unromantic manner so of course i had to." Jisoo jokingly rolled her eyes as she pecked him on the lips. "So, time to get going for the day?" Jin groaned but nodded anyway. "I'll get the kids, you get started with the cooking."

Jisoo also gave a sigh as they both went to go get dressed to start their day. Jisoo then went to the kids room while Jin went down to the kitchen to start with breakfast. On her way there, she met up with Lisa, Rosé and Jennie who were also going to wake up their own kids.

Jennie's pov~

"Well, another day of usual parenting and royal duties huh?" Lisa yawned as she hooked her arm in Rosé's and the both of them began skipping slightly. "Yep, same old routine again." Jisoo unnis whined and linked her arm with mine. "Well, can't say i don't love it." I shrugged. Its true, i'll never get tired of waking up, chatting with Tae, caring for the kids and then going for royal duties with my sisters.