We'll Talk, But I Won't Promise

If stares could kill...on your side of the camp Magath was drinking as you opened a bottle for Annie handing it to her returning to your cigarette Reiner looked at the fire with the kids Pieck laying down behind you all in her titan, opposite to that was the remnants of the Survey Corps Hanje was cooking some stew to eat as the man himself Levi lays on the wagon injured the others standing behind them just staring at your group, and the third little faction of Zeke's entourage all three staring at each other

Hanje: no one's going to give me a hand here?...please stop glaring at each other.

Magath: huh? sharing a meal with people whom we have killed and who have killed us horribly.

(Y/n): 'and...here...we...go.'

Magath: that's interesting why did you change your mind? if you just left Eren Yeager alone, you lot would see the world you wished for become a reality right? a paradise for island devils... we were this close to preventing Eren and Zeke from coming into contact with each other if you hadn't interfered, that is.

Hanje: It's as I explained Mister General we do not wish for mass murder if we did, we wouldn't have run and hidden inside a forest to make some stew.

Magath: in other words, you're telling me you developed a sense of justice...

Jean: justice, you say? did you just talk about justice right now? you of all people? we lived under the threat of titans you kept sending after us but were the bad guys! you hear that? the reason we fought desperately is that we didn't want to be devoured by titans! are you trying to say that was us acting like devils, you old fuck!!

Magath: yeah...you look like devils alright the theories about the threat Paradis pose turned out to be true and now the world is now about to be destroyed this is the result of you guys fighting to death led, am I wrong?

Jean: hold on, to begin with if the walls hadn't been broken down and his mom hadn't been eaten in front of him Eren would've never done this are you sure you aren't the ones who chased after the rumbling?!

(Y/n): ugh "you puff your cigarette groaning" are we seriously bringing history up in case you didn't know I have generations worth of memories in my head to attest that Eldia itself has done as much atrocities as Marley.

Jean turns his attention down to you leaning your head onto Pieck blowing smoke in his direction

Jean: are you going to side with them (Y/n) vouching for their victimhood over something that dates back to two thousand years ago?

(Y/n): did you not hear a single thing I just said I have the memories of my family who have served during Eldia so if you want proof give me a second and I don't know I'll call my great great grandmother to give us a history lesson over actual history.

Jean: why'd I bother you'll always side with them traitor.

(Y/n): finally someone hates me for being something I'm not.

You raise your hands in the air mockingly Jean doesn't take your mocking too lightly threating to walk over to you for a beating

Hanje: ah, let's stop this talk about two thousand year old quarrels that none of us saw with our own eyes "she looks over to you giving her a smirk" is just dull Jean Mister General is obviously bewildered by our existence we're strange devils who are willing to even give up on their paradise to rescue the people of the world that tried to eradicate them...we've spent several months in the outside world we can't go back to being ignorant devils anymore.

Annie: well then...are you prepared to kill him?

They stare at her not giving her an answer

Annie: are you able to kill Eren?