A/N

woofwoofiwirsjdk😍😍😍😍

that's the title xx, im prob gonna add some spice to this story because im touch starved and literally no one will see this anyway

yeah self insert self insert yeahh should prob change the title to self insert instead of m!reader 😋 also listening to vocaloid rn hats pretth pufevrs
—————————
Name:kio bellefleur
Pronouns:he/they, assigned male at birth
Sexuality:bisexual, lean towards men
Personality:not that talkative, lets other people lead the conversation, kind of nervous and observant of their surroundings, doesn't trust people that easily and doesn't open up easily, when they do open up tho, they become comfortable with said person and talk more, they do talk but they're not like talktalktalktalk yknow?? i can't really put it into words but that's basically it, you'll find out more if you do read it
Backstory:before coming to the manor, kio was kind of a famous writer around his town, he was the town's pride and the reason travelers came into town and the town gained money, he felt proud about his hard work and the nights he stayed up writing, before writing he was picked on daily and abused by everyone throughout town, to gain status and to prove others wrong, he did all he could to make them proud. it was all ruined the day his most awaited work came out though, bandits who had heard of kio's success wanted the pay of his hard work, they lit up fire throughout the town, surprising many townspeople who had lived a peaceful life in their small town, many died, kio tried to save them, but it wasn't enough, not many people survived, the townspeople, wanting to put the blame on someone, turned on kio and brought back what they used to do to him, kio-feeling like his effort to make them proud was all for nothing-, decided to run away, but the night before he was going to do so, he received a mysterious letter.

Title:The Dreamer
Rescue/assist survivor
Abilities:
The Dreamer carries around a worn down diary, when he writes in it, all of his teammates gain a 15% decoding boost, when a survivor is chaired, this boost will cease until the next the diary is used.

The Dreamer can also write the words "agility", "health", "strenght" and "love", each give a boost, The Dreamer can choose to either use his diary to boost all his teammates or only on himself. "agility" gives a 30% movement speed boost for 10 seconds, "health" cures your health, if you are downed you will go back to injured, if you are injured, you will go back to full health, "strength" boosts the speed at which you throw pallets by 20% for 10 seconds, the "love" boost is only usable if just Luca Balsa(Prisoner) and The Dreamer are left, when writing "love" The Dreamer will instantly down themselves and an open dungeon gate will appear in front of Prisoner, it is mostly to be used in extreme situations in which The Dreamer is about to be eliminated or Prisoner is gonna be downed, it saves Prisoner from any more injuries but sacrifices The Dreamer and sends them back to the manor.

When reuniting with Prisoner in a match, The Dreamer gets a 10% dechipering boost, when The Dreamer gets away from Prisoner, he will lose said boost.
Extra:
here, luca is basically my soulmate and we feel a natural pull towards each other

i've tried reverse image search on this drawing but i cant find the artist, im sorry, if yall know who it is tell me🤬

THAT WAS S BADLY WRITTINGJSJD I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG(also the paragraphs were so long pls i forgot to space them out i'll organize the actual story better if anyone actually reads this)