morning call

[George's pov]

I woke up in the morning, from a really peacefull sleep untill...

Incoming discord call from Dream.

accept                           decline

"Goodmorning, George~" 
Dream spoke up in a tired way but yet calm what sended shivers down my spine.

"hey dream!, how are you?" i spoke up as i sat in my bed, still sleepy as fuck.
I got up from bed and walked to my closet as i was waiting for dream to replie.
"I'm fine, you? you sound a bit sleepy, did i wake you up?" 

"uhm, actually yes, yes you woke me up but i don't mind it."
i smiled softly as i heared dream.. i felt my face heating up as i heared his voice for the third time in a row, talking to me and only to me. Dream usually never calls me like that.
"what time is it for you there?" 

I dressed into something casual but yet looking good on me.

"its like 1 am for me or something, but im fine to be honest,"
he spoke up in a deep tone that i never heared before from him, i frowned as i heared the words
'im fine' and 'to be honest'. It was not like i believed him. 
Anyways.. i grabbed my phone while still talking to dream and rushed downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

"What are you going to eat?" he said as i grabbed the fruit loops from the small cabin in my kitchen.

"fruit loops of course!"

I smiled brightly as he laughed, 

"I wouldn't really expect something else from you since you are addicted to them."
The faceless man spoke up and sighed lowly.
i chuckled as he said that.

"im not addicted to them, i just like them because they are cute and tasty.."

"Just like you "

"w-what?"

"You heard me," He said "Just like you."

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Im pretty satisfied with this part, even tho i wasn't motivated at all..

A MASSIVE THANKS TO  

FOR MOTIVATING ME AND PROMOTING ME WITH THIS :)

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Sometimes all i think about is you, late nights in the middle of june"