Kim sunoo

"Let us introduce you to your room"
Room? Did they know that I was coming or something ?? Or maybe they just had a random girls room, almost made perfectly for me....
The room was elegant, shades of red and black, obviously a room you would only see in a vampires house. There was a dress in the corner, the size almost seemed the perfect fit for me?
"There's a dress over there for you, we would like you to wear it!"

 There was a dress in the corner, the size almost seemed the perfect fit for me?"There's a dress over there for you, we would like you to wear it!"

It fit almost perfectly, hugging around my waist and rapping over my arms. It was beautiful I had to admit.
"Please come down when your ready to have dinner" a younger one said.
Why am I being treated so nicely when I'm the end, all they want is my blood.
———————
I made my way down the long black staircase, slowly brushing my finger along the banister.
I FELT LIKE A FUCKING PRINCESS!! The dress, the mansion, everything.
I could hear a piano being played from below the staircase. I made my way down and followed the sound . I was taken to a massive dining room with a beautiful black grande piano in the middle. Playing the glamorous notes was no other than another boy. How many of them was there? I started walking over slowly and quietly, trying not to be heard. But just meters away from the piano, not even turning over to look at me, the boy spoke.
"Your dinners ready you know, you should make your way over to the table"
The boy had creamy blonde hair and strong face structure.
He looked at me again
"I'm jay by the way, nice to meet you!" His red eyes suddenly glittered in the light, reminding me I was in a house full of blood sucking creatures.
As he said, I made my way to the door which lead to the 'table'. I opened the large brown door with force due to their heavyness.
The room was glamorous yet again, and right in front of me was a long dining table with 7 boys equally on it. The boy who I was just talking to was already sitting down! But how-
Ofcorse, he's a vampire what did I expect.
The boys were all dressed in glossy, expensive looking blowsers making it almost to obvious they were vampires.