☆33. First encounter☆

It was a very beautiful and pleasant morning, calmness and pure relief was what Jungkook felt this morning when he woke up. To be honest Jungkook wasn't a type of morning person but for some weird reason he was feeling really different today. As per his schedule he had to meet the CEO of Park Enterprises and the rest of the schedule was free. He didn't had much work today just the awaited meeting with Mr.Park. Finally after doing his morning routine Jungkook dressed himself for work. Choosing plain black silk shirt with black neck tie around his collars and the perfectly fit black suit making him look hot and decent at the same time, his styled hairs revealing his forehead looking drop dead enticing, he drove to the main headquarters of GCF Entertainment in his expensive mirror finished royal blue Lamborghini.

 Choosing plain black silk shirt with black neck tie around his collars and the perfectly fit black suit making him look hot and decent at the same time, his styled hairs revealing his forehead looking drop dead enticing, he drove to the main head...

The driver opens the car door for the CEO to come out while Mr.Jeon's secretary rushed forward to bow down greeting her boss and handed over today's schedule, they marched towards the top most floor at the conference meeting hall. It was the place where today one of the biggest deals of the business world was going to be discussed. The most awaited partnership of GCF Entertainment and Park Corporations. Jungkook took his seat at the centre table and now was waiting for the arrival of the other CEO Mr.Park.

I was relaxed and adjusted my neck tie slightly waiting for them, although I didnt had to wait much to my surprise, they were here few of the employeess which I assume from Park Corps took their seats at the table, while a tall man with dimples clearly visible on his face even though he wasn't smiling, perfectly dressed entered the chamber waiting for someone to enter. As soon as those footsteps entered the cabin my breath hitched, I assume he's the CEO Park the only words I have right now... is that I'm speechless. His aura and his intimadating gaze is screaming pure dominance.... the way he is walking towards the table, his steps and the way he was walking was so perfect.
Park took the chair beside me and was now facing towards me as if looking through my soul. The way he sat was a bit..... different, to be exact he sat manspreading his legs... oh those thick thighs which are clearly visible even from those loose formal suit pants. Now Park was looking directly in my eyes... to be more accurate I felt weird under his gaze, for the very first time in my life me the Jeon Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable under this man's gaze.

Park was dressed exceptionally perfect in his formal suit attire with plain white shirt beneath, his hairs perfectly styled making him look even more sexier, I assume he really loved wearing accessories those rings and bracelets not to forget thos...

Park was dressed exceptionally perfect in his formal suit attire with plain white shirt beneath, his hairs perfectly styled making him look even more sexier, I assume he really loved wearing accessories those rings and bracelets not to forget those earrings everything about him screams divine creativity of God. Those veins in his hands make him look even more attractive but his hands are small compared to mine. Park has Dragon like killer brown crescent eyes, his perfect set of eyebrows and a buttoned yet pointed nose. His jawline is exactly as sharp as mine and those plump pink lips... oh my what on earth ? is he even real ? but wait.... why do his face looks so similar, like have I seen Park before ? his eyes are like.... are like Jimin ? no... I can't dream of my baby every where just stop Jungkook. This is not your Jimin... he is your new business partner Park, note it down and gather yourself now stop drooling over him, it's time be the real cold, heartless and poker hearted Jeon.

"It seems like you're too busy in your thoughts Mr.Jeon" an unknown deep voice snaps me out of my trance and it was Park who asked me.

"My apologies Mr.Park, let us proceed with the meeting now" I said plainly and gestured my seceratory to present the documents and other necessary presentations for the meeting. The meeting was going on with the other members discussing about the partnership of our companies and the deal was finally signed by both of us. Me and Park signed the agreements while he was having a continuous glance session on me and to be honest it was literally creeping me out. He was looking at me as if a ghost from a horror movie was looking at the person to have its revenge. ahhh..... what the fuck is he doing with my mind.... wait a second.... what's this ? I took the agreement paper to sign on it while Park had already signed but the problem was his sign had Jimin written in it. I was surprised and well.... it might be a coincidence ? I shouldn't over think it's just the same name but again his looks somehow reminds me of my baby.

"The meeting is dismissed, you all may leave now, I need to have a word with CEO Jeon" Park said in his authorative voice while everyone left and now it was Park and that tall man with him. I asked my seceratory and guard to wait outside the office chamber for me.

"what is it you wanted to talk Mr.Park, I think everything about the deal is already discussed" I said plainly looking towards him while he had a smirk plastered over his face.

"Just spill it.. *smirk* you can't hide your emotions from me Jungkookssi" he said as if hovering above me with his eyes, the way how he was eying me from top to bottom.

"what do you mean Park ?" I asked raising my eyebrows, what did he meant by this question.

"Oh... it's my bad isn't it Namjoonah ? I didn't introduced myself properly right ?" Park asks to that tall... wait Namjoon ? is he Jimi..... he again snaps me out.

"I knew you would recognize me Mr.Jeon, your eyes speaks every thing to me. So... lets clear it out I'm Park Jimin umm... wait according to my past I'm Jeon Jimin" he said and I felt like the earth has been vanished from my feet, my face was completely shocked and I couldn't process anything right now.

"don't stress out too much, it is not good for your handsome face" Jimin says getting too closer to my face where I was glued to my chair. I still can't believe he wasn't dead and is alive standing right infront of me but how ?

"Jungkook Hyung I know it's hard to believe but we three of us are back and Jin Hyung is eager to meet his parents, I've missed you so much hyung" Namjoon which I assume says to me and pulls me into a hug.

"But how ? where were you and am I dreaming oh...lord not again I think I'm imagining things. I shouldn't overwork myself...." I was babbling myself sighing heavily and holding my forehaed.

"I didn't knew you missed me that much ?" Jimin smirked again with a maniac chuckle raising his eyebrows and looked at Namjoon as if asking something in silence.

"yes Boss, Mr.Jeon still lives in the same mansion, so address is not a problem and your car is ready to leave" Namjoon said to Jimin while my mind was still processing that what's happening around here in just few minutes my whole life has changed upside down, isn't it ?

"I know it's been 18 years of my life, you still need to process after cooling down come back straight to your place, you got that ? I will be waiting for you daddy~" Jimin leaned on to my face and whispered in my ear his hot breath fanning on my earlobe and as soon as he said daddy from those lips, it made shivers run down my spine. He sounded so dominat and authorative yet sexy the way he called me made me gulp down on my saliva.

He went away along with Namjoon tailing behind him, which I assume they went to Jeon mansion leaving me behind confused and overwhelmed. Jimin is alive in front of my eyes, I don't know how to feel. I couldn't content my happiness infact I got numb even to react but the man who was infront of me was diffrernt from my Jimin, this was really a different and a whole new person. This is our first encounter after five years and he left me flushed the cold and cruel Jeon Jungkook like that. I don't know whats going to happen next ? how did things turn out like this ?

End of Chapter

please keep voting and don't forget to comment. I will try to update more from now on 💜