that blonde girl

"hey josh!" olivia said. "hi." josh said back. "who is that?" sabrina replied. "oh, haha that's my, my uh, my, my olivia." josh said. "yup, haha, that's me, his olivia!" olivia replied back while walking out of the room holding back tears. olivia then ran away from the room and bumped into dara. "hey liv, whats wrong?" dara asked. olivia replied "oh, uh nothing, just uh, practicing a scene, i just uh, can't seem to get it right." she then smiled and walked away.

- NEXT DAY -
josh wakes up with a text from olivia that says "oh really. i'm your olivia?". "that's not what i meant liv" he sent back. meanwhile they were in a argument sabrina kept texting josh but he wasnt replying. so she texted olivia "hey girl, are you with josh by any chance?". a couple minutes went by and she finally got a text back from Olivia that read "no, surprised he's not with you." "huh?" sabrina wrote back. olivia finally replied "nothing, just forget about it."

- A COUPLE HOURS LATER -

*josh drives to olivia's house and walks up to her door* "liv can we talk" josh says. "what? what is there to talk about? im too young and you don't want to wait for me!" "that's not true ol-" olivia cuts him off. "it's not true? hahaha. its not true! then look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love her" josh then looks her in the eye "i don't lo-" *josh looks away* "i told you!" olivia starts sobbing. "liv i didn-" *olivia then starts screaming* "GO AWAY JOSH, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU" josh walks out of her house and drives away. suddenly olivia's mom walks into the room "liv what happe-" but before she could finish her sentence olivia wraps her moms around her and lets it all out. "it's ok live, it'll be ok" she says to olivia.

[hey everyone, i just want to apologize for the huge delay. i didnt mean for it to take this long. i have been really busy and caught up with school but i really hope you enjoyed this chapter! i'll try to post a preview for next fridays chapter <3]

- 374 words -