Colors and Interests

1/15/21

I've decided to share more about myself today, since you've asked. 

My favorite color happens to be red. 

I put some red ink on the page

I put some red ink on the page. That's my favorite color. Not too bright, not too dark. My favorite flower is a rose, traditionally red and romantic. That may be silly of me, liking something so common, but I happen to enjoy the simple things. I enjoy all flowers, I have a garden filled with them. 

Your favorite food is lovely by the way. Speaking of food, what is "fast food"? I don't think we have it where I'm from. It's quite peculiar, I'm used to soups and steaks. You wanted to know more about the world I live in, well... 

The days are long, 50 hours. The pets we choose to keep are more "wild animals" to you, like lions or bears. You can look directly into the sun without scorching your eyes, and you must have a child by the age of 30 or it is considered very bad luck. 

I know your world is very different from mine, and that saddens me. I'd like to go out and do things you do and pretend you're there with me. I want to experience the things you enjoy. I suppose I can watch the same show, maybe get the same pet. Anything for you.

I want to relate to you. I want to be closer. Something about you draws me in and I need to know more. I feel selfish speaking only about myself, so please, what is your favorite animal? Your favorite time of day? Your favorite season? I'd love to know.