Autotomy

I slowly stand up. 

The situation in my mind just turned intense and a tad bit frightening. The unknown. Possibly one of, if not the scariest thing that is known to humankind. The fear of not knowing what to expect, who it is, what they will do. My exact perception of whatever is knocking at the door.

Harry stumbles over to the door with a still evident rage. He turns the doorknob and my heart flutters.

A bulky figure, long black trenchcoat, and sunglasses, looking like the idiot just teetered out of a shitty, cliche spy movie. A figure I know all too well. 

His name is Elijah, Gravel if you know him by his street name, in which most people in this shitty slum section of the city do. Crack, meth, tabs, acid, you name it, he's got it. The exact kind of fucker I was hoping to never have to see again in my life.

Me and Harry have quite the history with Elijah as life was even shittier back in the day for us, rent was almost impossible to pay, the only food we ever fathomed in our household was cheap ramen and bottled. So you have to do what you got to do, ya know? 

it almost plays off as a moral reflection upon humanity. Having to scoop so low as to pushing drugs on the street just to try and support you and your love. It is an awful situation that seems like a black hole of sorrow and a constant loss of dignity, having to constantly watch your back scared that 5-O is scoping you, every innocent dog you pass by is drowned out with your fear of them being a potentional drug dog.

A few seconds of still quietness passed, in my mind it felt like an enternity as my head could not help but too venture into the dark depths of memories seeing Elijah brought. He treds in slowly, turning his head towards me and then back at Harry, "You know how the game goes boys, I provide, you sell, you keep a pretty penny."

"Yeah of fucking course we know how the shit runs. Harry, why in the fuck is he here, much less spilling this bullshit again?" I was outraged. 

I quickly shot up from my chair, eagerly waiting for a response from my boyfriend. Elijah did not budge though, coming from these streets, why would you expect him too? 

Harry's face was stern, I was not even sure how to comprehend it, but reading my boyfriend's mind was not exactly my top priority at the moment. 

"Look, your little boy-toy called me here because it seems though you two are in a little bit of a financial tassle, correct? I mean hey, if you don't need my services then I don't need yours. But I believe it would most definitely be in your best interests to get the fuck off of your high horse and understand bud--you need me," he snickered galalantly with his newfound sense of superiority.

I was froze, my body wouldn't move, I was too drowned in questions, thoughts, just--nothing was making sense.. Why was he here? Why has Harry been so silent? Why is this all happening period?

But in the back of my head it secretly all made sense as much as I hated to admit it. That little voice in the back of my head, the one that once was full of nastolgia and reminiscence, had been long ago taken over by sorrow and dismay, and Elijah's appearance made that demon's voice prominent and obnoxiously hard too ignore.

Harry stared at me with a completely blank look. I kept my mouth shut and regained my composure which was proving to be almost impossible as I was ready to burst out with anger, or was it tears? Hell, I don't even know my own emotions right now.

Harry spoke up, "I'm sorry Elijah, Louis wasn't aware you were coming, or exactly what this was about. But we'll accept the offer.." 

"Good, I need this sold by Friday night. You'll meet me up at the corner of Mesothelee Park at 10. As I am ajoined to warn you, it's most defintely in your best interest not too be late, or not get this shit sold." Elijah had a scary tone of reassurance in his voice, one that made my spine quiver as it reached my ears.

Harry met him with a nod, and an extremely uncomfortable smirk as he extended his shaking hand out. 

"Looks like we got a deal then!" Elijah exclaimed loudly with a demented chuckle, exchanging the drugs during the handshake. 

There it was, the pact that just seeled me and Harry back into the system of the streets. Such a simple handshake, that does nothing in my mind but foreshadow treacherous events that one cannot even fathom in the simple mind. 

Elijah shot a sly smirk towards me before making his exit, dissapearing back into the gloomy confinement of the hallway.

Harry closed the door, his curls falling back to the darkness of the dimly lit room. He faced me with his beautiful eyes, I didn't even need light to see the magnificence in his picturesque eyes. "I had to do it baby.. You know I wouldn't go to him if we had any other option, but we're barely getting by with rent, food is nearly non-existent, and I'm not bringing any money into the house. I know it's dangerous on these shit streets, but we have to accomidate somehow. I want us to live the life that I know that you deserve, and I know it's going to be a tough road getting there, but we will make it.. No matter what it means." 

His words stung uneasily, not a cruel puncture, just the uneasiness almost like a kindling heat that only Harry could illuminate in me. 

"I-I know love.."

I don't know what else could be said at the time. I was too torn between a state of sadness, vexation, but also comfort; a soft pillow of tranquility that was being tugged on by a triangle of incompatible emotions. 

Harry sat the weasel dust down on the counter and wrapped his arms around my tightly. He rested his head upon my shoulder, his curls intertwining my thoughts. His scent is impecable, it flourishes with the sensual movements of his hands that were reaching lower and lower onto my body. 

He slowly slipped his warm hand into pants, I shiver at the voluptuous contact, quickly stiffening. "Harry.." I let an abrupt moan out as my breathing picks up. He twirls his fingers around me, ingulfing me in euphoria, my boyfriend is the ultimate sense of pleasure.

All feelings of uneasiness I hosted before were quickly swept away by the feeling of Harry's warm hands stroking me.

He uses his free hand to slip off his sweatpants, giving full view of his sultry, lustful body. He steadies back out, taking off my pants slowly, keeping eye contact with me the whole time, as if I was his prey. I chuckle in my head, thinking to myself, I pretty much am.

He wraps his soft lips around my member, the sudden rush of pleasure stormed through my body, a brewing maelstrom of lust and desire raged inside of my, "F-fuck.. Harry.. I.. love you." 

This boy is truely my temple of comfort and pleasure, an unbreakable fortress of nirvana.