Winter.

What does she want from me? I feel her presence in the space. What if it's all in my mind? No, no it is not in my mind. I'm sure I have proof of what I'm saying. What else should I do? I feel like my mind is about to explode. What if I made a mistake? No way. I've been trying to figure out what she's trying to do for a long time, but I still can't figure it out. I am waiting for the moment , when she will make a mistake. At some point she will make a mistake. This is certain.

She is obsessed with me . I try to explain everything in a logical way. But is this the right way? The strangest thing of all is that I have never been with her in the same place. We have never met up close. She watches me in her own way. Everyone is suspicious. This really worries me. And if I have made a mistake and she isn't the main suspect, then who is the one who wants to scare me?

It all started that winter, when the dry leaves were falling to the ground and the cold rain was falling on our faces. Laugh. I remember this before this winter. I get angry when I remember. Anger and pain. Pain in the clouds and tears of rain on my floor. I wonder. Almost two whole years have passed. She wants to remind me that she knows something. But I am not a suspect. I am innocent . She thinks I knew. The truth is that I had suspected her before that winter. I don't know what is true and what is not. I do not even know if I can make assumptions without evidence. But she is paranoid. And that's my truth.

Love can drive people crazy, it can make them not see the truth and it can blind them. I close my eyes and think for hours. I take a deep breath. Winter starts again tomorrow...