「🍁」Razor x positive! reader | Autumn day

A/N: This gonna be vveeeeerryyyy cheesy so prepare for that

Reader's personality:
- Very enthusiastic
- Always try to give people hope
- A ray of sunshine
——————————-

Razor's personality:
- Always get concern with other's well-being
- Gets worried a lot
- Put others before themselves

——————————
Current situation:
- You live in a cottage near mondstadt, in the woods to be correct, going out in a forest to get some acorn for the autumn season
- You got lost though,

    It's the month before winter, all your family members prepare cute decorations to prop up the aesthetics, hanging wreaths and cozy furnitures.

    "Bye mom, I'm going out to get some acorn, we're going pancakes, right?" You said as you prepared your basket. (Acorn's can actually make pancakes according to google smh)

    "Yes Y/N, Stay safe! Don't forget your way here, the woods are very easy to get lost," she warned.

    "Ofcourse mom! I'll be taking my leave now," saying with enthusiasm, you step out of your cottage and hum your way into the woods, searching for acorns, as time flew, you collect all the possible acorns on the ground that looks as fine, but the trip to your way home might not be as easy as it is, the wind is starting to blow harder and harder, you could only imagine your mom worrying about you more and more, without hesitation you tried walking your way back to your home.

    "EH? I remember it's right here??? What the fuck? Don't tell me I'm lostttt" You're starting to get more frustrated, the clothe doesn't seem as thick anymore, the weather is getting colder and colder. "A village? How can- I," you feel relief but still can't get over-joyed. You head towards the village, just to notice how ruined it is, you didn't expect much either way, so you decide to take a rest, but you're still worrying about your family members. They are probably so worried about your well-being.

    Looking at the sky, it isn't that late, probably around 4-5pm, you continue to walk around, trying to find high surfaces in order to look around. You tried staying positive no matter the situation you're facing next, keeping your face up until you find a way, you would never give up, humming your way to make yourself less scared.

    How long is it already, the dark blue is already covering the sky, you're so tired but you can see the beautiful stars, leading you into the thoughts as the cool breeze wash off your face. I guess I'll just.... sleep here. You place your basket as you put yourself into a comfortable spot under the tree.

    During the night, you unconsciously opened your eye, noticing a shadow? A.... body? Of something?? That something made a small groan, you can't see it clearly, not until you realized it's a wolf?! You panicked, grabbing your basket tightly and tried staying still not wanting them to get aggressive. You shiver in fear, not knowing what to do....