The Want To Talk

You maybe an introvert.
You may be an ambivert.
You may be an extrovert.
But sometimes do you find yourself struggling no matter how many good, close and true friends or family you have...because me too.
Sometimes you just look at your phone dying to tell the other person all about your day and how you are just surviving, but instead after a "how are you?" you write "I'm fine". Just because you don't want to make the conversation all about yourself or let the other person think that you are always the sadistic kind of person..but trust me just like you show your tough side to others, others do just the same. Once you open up ,you will become like a waterfall, all the things that have been piled up just pouring out like...water..and the other person might just add to that water..or may not. But if you don't speak of the problems or about the spikes of the roses that keep bleeding you, you may actually become one of those beautiful crystal which shines on the outside but is hollow, cold and hard on the inside, and it is totally not your fault! It is hard to open up..it is very hard..but if you find yourself on the edge of the cliff just an inch away from doom feeling shattered , always know that it would be better to jump after the only person you trusted failed to understand you instead of just jumping and giving up.
Life is not easy on anyone, every single person has a story to tell and everyone and by everyone I mean EVERYONE has got that ONE person who makes everything a whole lot better, a whole lot tolerable and a whole lot easier. So just type your feelings and hit the send button and feel your heart lighten to the point of a feather.
Always know if you open up, the others will open up to you too , and by hearing different stories of different people you become a different you.