a weird day

,,urgh, 5am. earlier than usual." i thought. and earlier than the others. it was weird to see them all sleep like a baby. today is monday. every monday everybody has to clean everything. i don't understand why but this rule was obviously made by levi.

i've already started to get ready. i went to the bathroom and took a warm morning shower. when i finished i heard a voice and someone walking the stairs up. ,,oh f4ck, it's levi and hanji." i whispered.
they stopped at the bathroom door and stopped talking. ,,is there somebody in?" levi said. i wasn't sure if i should answer. ,,y-yeah" i answered in a nervous voice.
,,why do you shower at 5am in the bathroom? you should know that showering time is from 7am to 9am." he said. ,,y-yeah, i know, I'm sorry, but i couldn't sleep anymore, so i thought i can get ready." i said.
,,levi shorty, stop talking so loud or you'll wake up the others. you can also make an exception once" hanji said with a soft voice.
,,tch, okay. but only this time, cadet!"
,,yes- thank you corporal levi." wow, I'm lucky. i thought. i continued with getting ready.
,,OH WAIT, WHAT TIME IS IT?!"
in this moment i hear people knocking on the door.
,,who's there?" i heard jean asking.
,,why is this important horse face?!"
,, y/n? what are you doing before 7am in the bath room?" he said.
,,taking a shower." i heard him walking away.
i didn't like jean. i didn't have a reason to hate him or not liking him but my mind just told me that i should stay away from this guy.

when i came out, many others were waiting in front of the door.
,,oopsie-" i said.
,,wow, look who decided to get out!"
,,urgh, finally." the others said.
,,WHAT IT'S ALREADY 9AM? I MISSED BREAKFAST?! WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT?" i screamed.
,,it's your fault when you take so long to get ready." a teammate said.

i never really felt comfortable in my group. i have always admired the group of eren and the others. their teamwork is a dream. they trust and support each other.
i was happy to be friends with their group. in my group I'm just that weird person who never speaks and is always late. nobody really knows how I got trough the training bc I'm not really good but commander erwin said that he sees something special in me.

,,f4ck already 10pm?! I'm late."
in this moment i ran down the stairs and fell every single step downwards...
,,urgh how embarrassing" i muttered.
everybody was staring at me a few ones just walked away like they never seen anything.
i don't know if this was a good thing but probably not.
i was laying on the floor the whole time like a stone...
,,wow that's so emb-" i wanted to say but then i heard someone calling my name. it was commander erwin.
,,cadet y/n?"
,,yes? commander?"
,,are you okay?" he asked while giving me his hand so i could stand up.
,,uh- uhm yes. thank you commander" i said while giving him a salut.
he nodded.
,,i think here is nothing to see cadets. continue cleaning!" he said in a loud voice.
,,thank you commander erwin" i said again.
,,no problem, now go cleaning or corporal levi gets mad."

-----------time skip 'til afternoon---------
,,ouch, my back hurts from all this cleaning" i said.
levi was walking around the house to see if everybody was doing their work correctly.
he stopped when i talked about my back he gave me a critical view.
i gave him a salut and asked if everything is alright.
he said nothing and walked away.

,,y/n!"
,,y/n!"
,,huh?" i said.
it was hanji.
,,do you know where eren is?" she asked excited.
,,uhm no, why do you ask?"
,,i need to do some more experiments with him"
,,sorry i didn't see-"
,,HEY, SHITTY GLASSES, why don't you clean the house just like every other person?" levi shouted from downstairs.
,,uh- i wanted to do some experiments with eren but i can't find him." she said.
,,tch, maybe he don't wants to do your stupid experiments, what i can totally understand." he said
they said nothing and just went with a mad view downstairs to look after eren.
-------------time skip (30mins)--------------

when i opened the closet door to put away all the cleaning stuff, eren jumped out and asked if hanji is near
,,no?" i said with a obviously confusion in my face.
he ran away without saying anything.
,,uhm okay i guess" i muttered.

,,y/n!" sasha said. (a/n: reading this now after ep. 8 kills me)
,,yes? what's up?"
,,commander erwin said that he wanted to talk to you in his office."
,,by the way, could you ask him when the next meal is?" she added.
,,uhm yes, okay." i said.

thoughts... thoughts everywhere...
,,why would he wanna talk to me?"
,,what's the reason?"
,,did i do something wrong?"
,,did someone told him about the shower?"
,,think y/n! THINK"
i was busy with my thoughts and bumped in one of my group members.
,,hey, are you blind?" he asked
,,sorry." i said worried

on my way to commander erwin's office i thought a lot about the reason.
,,i just can't understand it." i whispered while drowning in my thoughts.
,,what do you don't understand?" hanji asked.
i winced and asked how long she been listening me.
,,not for very long" she answered.
,,uh okay, i have to go now"
,,where do you need to go?" they asked with a surprising face.
,,commander erwin said that he wants to talk to me in his office" i said in a worried voice.
,,no need to worry, it's probably just about an expedition." they said while trying to calm me.
,,bye hanji, btw i found eren he was in a closet" i said with a teasing voice.
,,omg thank you, y/n. i have to find him" she said while running downstais
i laughed.

,,okay, y/n calm down, it's probably just about an expedition... it's probably just an-" i muttered while knocking on the door.

,,yes, come in" erwin said in a soft voice.

to be continued...