4. 26's thoughts

26 minutes' s POV

After quitting Gabrielle-chan's mind, I was on my way to the boss's office, for letting him know that we made the connection. I want to help more, but he told me that the best I can do was to explain her what was going on. But, after thinking, I want to go more on the earth and talk more with Gabrielle. The first time I arrived in her room, I was really confuse, and then, I see her, looking completely exhausted about what she was listening at.

*Flashback*

She was really pretty, in fact, the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Her brown hair was resting on her shoulders and her fist was supporting her head. Then, I realized that I was on the earth, the world who was controlling my world, the time. So, she probably invoked me unintentionally. I decided to talk to her. She couldn't hear me and see me anyway. That's what the boss told me the other day during my break.

"Already exhausted?" I said.

Suddenly, she turned her head, checking around. She heard me? No, that was impossible. The boss clearly said me that humans couldn't hear us. But I wanted to be sure if she could hear me.

"Looking around for me?" I said.

And then, she looked at me, directly in my eyes, but she turned away her look, still searching. So, didn't see me, but she heard me. That was not good, not good at all. I had to talk to the boss. It was urgent.

"Who is there?" she said, scared.

These words confirmed my doubts, and they were not good doubts. If humans could see and hear us, the time would be completely destroy and messed up.

"Sorry, I have to go. See you soon~" I said, trying to have some confidence in my voice, while I was completely panicking inside.

I felt my body lightweight and the second after, I was in the time's world. There was only this space in our world, even it was a big one. The architecture was a mix of a lot of styles in different times, like the Ancient Greece, the Middle Ages, the Victorian era or the 70's. It was really cool to go walking in all this eras, I went a lot of times during my breaks. Of course, the time's office was always in expansion while we were traveling the time.

But now, it was not the problem. I had to find the boss right now. What I just lived was not normal, and the only one who could help me was him. He knew literally everything. I ran towards his office, knowing exactly where it was. I went there a lot of times because of my multiple issues with 59 minutes. This man was the horrible person ever. He was always saying to everyone that he was the more powerful one of the minutes and everyone hated him. I was the only one who had the guts to confront him, and we always finished in the boss's office. The worst was that this little shit was really good to put the fault on others, so me, and he succeed most of the time. It pissed me off, but I couldn't do anything against the words of the boss. That's why 59 was my enemy since we are young.

"Hey! Look where you're going!" someone said, with it was a voice I could recognize perfectly, my best friend 32 minutes.

"Oh, im terribly sorry 32, but I have to go. Its urgent" I apologized rapidly.

"Hey, 26, where are you going? What happened?" he asked, curiously.

"Im gonna explain you after, I promise" he said before running faster.