//Chpt. 1, Pt. 1, Sweet Sleepover//

Today is the day I finally buy myself that Mini-Van! Eijiro Kirishima had said to himself. He often did that, because he really had nobody else around him to talk to. Well, at least at the moment. He was in class, all his friends weren't talking to him. He felt a mixture of confusion and sadness, since today was his birthday. His 19th one, for that matter. And yet, he had nobody. Nobody to invite to his Boba-Tea sleepover. The only person who recognized it was Izuku Midoryia. He gave him a keychain, with all his favorite designs on it. Deku was also covered in paint, which wasn't unusual, to say the least. He was really talented and enjoyed doing art in his spare time. He kept glancing at him, unable to take his eyes off the kid. His focus was shot back at everyone as Present Mic stormed into the classroom, and everyone shot up, screaming, "SURPRISE, KIRISHIMA!!!" And they all stormed him with gifts. He was so confused, because it was so abrupt and so sudden, right in the middle of a lesson. "Hey, come with me!" Izuku said to him. "W-Well, thank you everyone! This.. is a lot! Thank you!" Eijiro said, be for emerging from the classroom with Midoryia. "All of you are cleaning this mess up, understood?" Aizawa said.

    Izuku had grabbed another small gift from his locker, and put a blindfold over Kirishima's eyes.  "You'll love this, I'm sure if it!" He said, with the giddiest tone you could ever imagine. "Ok, Izuku!" Kirishima said with a small giggle. They make it outside, and Kirishima had a cold chill run down his back. "Ok, ok.. it involves paint, ok? Ive been working on it for weeks now, Kiri-Kun! It involves..." he stopped himself. "I'm not gonna spoil it!" He said, giggling softly. "Izuku, i dont think i can fit anymore paintings in my wall! I'm gonna have to buy an extension!" He said, though he barely had any money. The flower shop has been getting little amounts of business, because of the cold weather. "Oh, dont worry! It's not a painting!!" He said softly, as he removed Kirishima's blindfold. "Ta-daaa!!" Izuku screamed. Kirishima's eyes flooded with tears, as he was shrieking, almost like his fan girls.

    " YOU BOUGHT, AND PAINTED ME A MINI-VAN?!" Eijiro said, practically sobbing. "Yeah! All by myself, too!! D-do yo.." he was cut of by a huge hug. A small blush formed over his cheeks, and he tightened the hug, satisfied with his friends reaction. "I-It's amazing, Izuku!! It has my Hero name, and its just so abstract! It's.. its even better then Picasso, or Van Gogh!! O-or Claude Monet!! I-It's just... Gorgeous!!" Kirishima went on. Deku was so flustered, especially since he knew Izuku's favorite artist's names. He opened the gift, to see custom car keys. "Midoryia, this is the best gift ever!" He exclaimed. He looked at the back of the van, almost passing out. "Is that.. Is that "Philemon and Baucis" by Rembrandt?!" You are extravagant!!" Kirishima said. Deku was so proud of himself and delighted to make his friend happy. "Hey.. do you want to.. um... invite some people over with you.. to a party, and sleepover at my place? I-i know, it sounds immature.." he said. "Of course! Ill get.. Kacchan, Todoroki, Iida, and..Kaminari! Is that alright?" Deku asked, still very flustered. "Duh, of course!! There's room for two on my bed, everyone else'll have to sleep on the floor." He said. Deku nodded, walking back with Eijiro.    

    A few hours passed, and Izuku and Kirishima rode the new van to his house. It was a nice little house, full of merchandise, from different anime's, and shows. But nothing that had his hero name on it. Though, he had two full walls of Izuku's paintings, which made his smile. He made home-made Boba and waited for the others to arrive. "S-So.. um.. Kiri-Kun, can i ask you something..?" Izuku asked. He smiled gleefully, gazing into his eyes. "Sure, bro! What's up??" He said. "U-um.. well.. i-i wanted to know.. if maybe, you wanted to.." he was interrupted by the boys bursting in, Bakugo with alcohol and the rest with bags, even though it was one night only. "AYE BITCHES, THE STAAAAR OF THE PARTY IS HERE!!!!!!" Bakugo yelled, knocking over all of Kiri's home-made Boba tea. He looked devistated as he stepped on a shard of broken glass. "Ow!!" He said, as he pulled it out and began cleaning up the mess. Izuku got down with him, helping pick up the glass and wiping the floor. "Gosh, I'm sorry that happened, K-Kiri-Kun!" Izuku said. "I can bandage your foot!!" He exclaimed. Kirishima only smiled. "Thanks, Zuku.." he said. That nickname gave him chills, he thought it was so cute. Everyone was almost drunken and passed out, as they finished cleaning up. "Oi, nerds, wanna play truth or dare..? Or are you to scaaaaared?" Bakugo said. "W-we can do it!" Izuku said. Kirishima saw the way Bakugo glared at Deku, seeming like hatred but it was more of a tease, they've been close since childhood. And whether or not Bakugo will admit it, he cares greatly for him. Kirishima's glance at Bakugo for Izuku, was almost protective. "Aight, Deku, truth or dare?" He asked. "T-truth.." he said. Bakugo smiled. ".. if i kissed you, what would you do..?" He said with a laugh. Before he could reply, Bakugo licked his neck and nibble-kissed his cheek. That sent Kirishimato the point of pushing Bakugo off of him. "Hey! You could've hurt him, jackass!" Kirishima said, protectively. Izuku  blushed, as Bakugo huffed. "Truth or dare?" He asked Kiri. "Dare" he replied. "I dare you to kiss Deku at some point tonight, shitty hair.." he said, smirking.

    Kirishima blushed, noticing everyone fell asleep on the floor, and couch. He lead Izuku to their room, laying down next to him. "Hey.. earlier, you wanted to tell me something..?" Kiri asked, curiously (or... KIRI-ously. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. My immense amounts of humor shook you to the bone, didn't it). "Oh.. um.. i wanted.. um.... nevermind, its stupid.." he said, feeling Kirishima scoot closer to him. "Izuku, not a word out of your mouth is stupid, not one bit! You're the smartest guy i know, and you're talented and just straight-up awesome! I'm so glad were friends." He said. Then, Izuku blurted out. "THATS the THING!!!! I dont wanna be your friend.. i- i..." he said. "I wanna kiss your lips.." Kiri said, quoting a Girl in Red song. "And i wanna kiss you until i lose my breath.." Izuku then said, smiling at him, tears filling his eyes. Then, that magical moment commenced. Eijiro Kirishima had placed his lips onto Izuku Midoryia's. They were so, so soft and very warm. They weren't an overbearing amount of moist, just the right amount. Izuku deepened the kiss, unable to comprehend what was going down. And boy, they kissed, until they lost their breath. When they parted, the came close to each other, cuddling. He could feel Kirishima's heart race, and he was usually very calm. " i think... i think we... should go out sometime.." Kiri said. Izuku chuckled, smiling warmly. "My exact thoughts, Kiri-Kun.." He proceeded to fall asleep, as Kirishima was kept up by the thoughts and trauma they experienced together. "Ill keep you safe.."

Damn ive never been so passionate of this story. Ever. A whopping 1247 words. New record. My Love to you all, your dysphoric demon daddy, Loki! <3