//Chpt 1, Pt.2: Cuddles and Nightmares//

Trigger Warning; panic attacks, graphic 'death' scene..? Mutilation and gore  

    Izuku had woken up in the  middle of the night, seeing himself in Kirishima's arms. He felt calm but then had a sudden rush of anxiety. He watched Kirishima wake up, and begin to decay. He could hear him scream, almost like a siren. And it sounded excruciating. He screamed and tried to help him, but the only thing he could get out were sobs and wails. Kirishima's guts were pouring onto the bed as his stomach was ripped open by a dagger. He couldn't quite make out the culprits features, but he was so scared he could barely see straight. Seeing his now, new boyfriend, getting mutilated right in front of his eyes, scared him shitless. Afterwards, the creature began eating Kirishima's insides, while he was screaming for Izuku. Then his voice became hoarse, and died out. 

    Izuku woke up, and he began hyperventilating, and frantically looked around the room. He started curling in a ball and sobbing, as he hadn't seen Kirishima anywhere. Kirishima then opened the bathroom door, seeing his partner breaking right in front of him. He ran to the bed, and held onto him. "Zuku, are you ok?? What happened?" He asked softly. Izuku just wrapped his body around the taller redhead, and sobbed into his chest. "Was.. was it a night terror..?" He asked. All Izuku could do was nod, and Kiri laid down with him once again, holding him tightly. "I wont leave ypur side, Zuku, i promise.." 

     Sorry this was so short! Kinda short because I'm in class, and usually night terrors dont last long if another person is there tp comfort, i have them sometimes. 286 words.