Important, Please Read

Hello my dear readers and followers, I am very sorry for not posting as often but I thank you for being patient with me. I am re-writing the entire book, the plot and a lot of the story line isn't going of how I really like it. I am also re-writing due to the fact that all the people who filled out forms to be in the book have yet to be introduced and haven't been in the book yet. So I am re-writing the book and I'm going to make sure that everyone who filled out a form will be put in the book.

The first chapter will stay the same for the most part, there will be new things and if you remember the old Chapter 1 then you will notice that there is things missing. I have already got the majority of it down already, I just need to add a few bits here and there. So you may have, no you will most likely have to re-read the entire book since I am changing the plot by a lot. This time around I have a plot, I have notes, and it won't be everywhere like this has gone.

If anyone is a pro at writing you can probably see that I was just winging it and didn't really have a plot and just went with the flow. I shouldn't have done that because it ended in a mess. Now before I start rambling, I have something important for the people who wrote out a form to be in my book.

Just for saftey measures o make sure I got everything, I need your OC's

Age

Sexuality

Gender

Height

Whatever class, job, or hero name you have

Quirk and the draw backs

Your likes and hates

Crush if you have one

Description of your OC and/or picture(my Discord will be at the bottom for you to send a picture if it's to hard to describe)

Who your closest to

Any/all health disorders your OC might have

Anything extra that isn't written up there, you can add for extra

That is all I have for now! I'm way to caught up in other things to go and look for the users accounts so your OC name will be written instead and I will tag your account as soon as I get to it.

1. Shimura Koboyashi

2. Naomi Mimuko

3. Cade Shingyo

4. Akiyo Yayami

5. Gplay

6. Mythical Rose

7. Kyatto

8. Luna Reco

9. Katashi 

So the last one has another name but my hand writing on the paper is so sloppy I can't tell of what it says. I hope you know who you are, those are the names and I will tags the users next to their names to make it easier to find yourself. If you missed any of the info about your OC, just comment next to your OC's name and write out the things you missed and I will write it down.

I am writing a google doc about info on the main characters/people/OC and their crushes. I do not feel like writing every single person from 1-A and a shit ton of pro heros out. That will take too much time and I really want to get this re-write down as fast a possible since my dumb ass decided to write 1 chapter over 7k words long. Yaaaaayyyy fun for me~~~~~~........not. 

Also, I'm un-publishing everything and redoing the book to make it better.

Anyway, that is all I needed to tell y'all, I hope ya have an amazing Evening/Night/Morning or whenever your reading this~! Bye y'all!!!

P.S. Here's my Discord!

@MrCleanBoi#4157

(I really hope that these work, if they don't then just contact me and I'll try to get it working. So you could just go to my account temporarily or permanently go to the group chats that I have posted)