Thirst trap // smut

Y/n's pov:
I was sitting in mine and Vinnies shared bedroom scrolling through tiktok while he was out skating with his friends. Then i saw one of Vinnies thrust traps pop up on my fyp.

Y/n: "Holy shit he's so hot"

i started to feel myself become wet the more i watched it. Vinnie hates it when i touch myself but i need it so bad. I undo my shorts and slide them and my underwear off.

Vinnie's pov:
I walk into the front door after skating with my friends and call to Y/n

V: "Babe i'm home"

She didn't answer me that's weird she always does. As i start to approach our bedroom, i hear faint moaning.

Y/n's pov:
i was reaching my high when i hear the door to our bedroom open.

Y/n: "Vin-"
V: "What did i tell you about touching yourself? i guess i'll just have to punish you then darling" he said with a smirk

Y/n's pov:
Vinnie starts to walk over to the bed and grabs me by my throat.

V: "Clothes off now" and throws me back onto the bed

Once i remove all my clothes, i look up at vinnie for what to do next. He turns me around and slams into me causing me to let out a loud scream like moan. While he's thrusting into me, he reaches down and starts to rub my clit making me a moaning mess.

V: "You like that huh? You like being daddy's little slut?"

i nod my head barely being able to speak from all the pleasure.

V: "Use your words baby"
Y/n: "Ye-s dad-dy"
V: "Good girl"

I release and he does soon after. Vinnie cleans us up and then goes to the closet and comes back with hand cuffs and a vibrator. He then handcuffs my arms and legs to the corners of the bed and turns the vibrator on the highest setting.

V: "I'll be back in an hour keep count of how many times you cum."

He walks out of the room and i hear him grab his keys and close the door.

*an hour later*
Y/n's pov:
It's been almost an hour and i came 16 times. I hear keys jingling and then vinnie walks into the bedroom. He uncuffs me and takes the vibrator off.

V: "How many times?"
Y/n: "16 tim-es" i stutter out
V: good girl let's go to sleep

________________________________

Heyyyy uhm yeah this was kinda bad but i think i did fine for my first time idk let me know how i can improve 😅