Party // imagine

I was sitting in my room when all of a sudden i got a ft call from my friend Sophia.

S: "Y/n we need to go to this party at Jordan's house!"
Y/n: "I don't really feel like it i have to study anyways"
S: "But Vinnies gonna be there" she said with a big smile

She has a huge crush on Jordan and i have a crush on Vinnie. Well more like. i'm in love with him and he doesn't know who i am

Y/n: Soph Vinnie doesn't even know who i am it's not like he's gonna notice me
S: He would definitely notice you if you wore that dress i bought you for your birthday last year.
Y/n: I like the dress but it shows off too much of my body

(that's the dress for anyone wondering)S: Exactly he'll definitely notice you in that!Please i don't want to go alone! Y/n: Fine i'll go S: YES THANK YOU I OWE YOU Y/n: Yeah whatever

S: Exactly he'll definitely notice you in that!Please i don't want to go alone!
Y/n: Fine i'll go
S: YES THANK YOU I OWE YOU
Y/n: Yeah whatever

We hung up and i changed into the dress. I looked at myself for a long time then i got a text from sophia telling me she was at my house. i walked outside and got into her car.

S: yess girl you look so gooddddd!!
Y/n: Shut up you look ten times better jordan's gonna be drooling
S: I hope so

S: yess girl you look so gooddddd!!Y/n: Shut up you look ten times better jordan's gonna be drooling S: I hope so

(her dress)
We pull up to jordan's house and get out of the car. Wow this house is bigger than i thought. We walk inside and are greeted by Jordan and one of his other friends. His friend kept looking me up and down and licking his lips. It made me feel gross. I look around and almost all the juniors and seniors from our school were here. Great.

*time skip to about a hour into the party*

Sophia just left me and when upstairs with jordan. Atleast she's getting some tonight. The bad thing is i'm left here with jordan's creepy friend. Vinnie is on the other side of the house talking to his friends. He looked at me before and waved. Progress i guess.

I was just minding my own business on my phone and then Jordan's friend, who's name is nick btw, grabs my arm and starts dragging me up the stairs.

Y/n: "Woah woah what are you doing" i yanked my are from his hand
N: "Let's go upstairs and have some fun baby"
Y/n: "No thanks i want to say down here"
N: "No your coming with me"

Then he grabs me by my hair and starts dragging me up the steps

Y/n: "LET GO OF ME!!"
N: "I promise you'll have fun"

Then out of no where someone punches Nick in the face and he lets go of my hair and i fall to the ground. I look up and see Vinnie rubbing his hand. he reaches the hand he didn't punch Nick in the face with down to me and helps me up.

V: "Are you ok Y/n??"

How does he know my name?

Y/n: Yeah.. im fine i think

Then out of no where Nick jumps on top of Vinnie. He got a few hits on him before Vinnie was able to push him off. Then Vinnie punched him in the stomach leaving him lying on the ground in pain. I saw Vinnies nose was bleeding and his hand was cut open from punching Nick. I grabbed his arm and led him up the stairs and into the bathroom.

V: What are you doing Y/n??
Y/n: Looking for stuff to clean you up with. You wouldn't happen to know where that is would you?
V: Under the sink to the left

I grabbed peroxide and cotton balls to clean his hand and gauze to wrap it in. i gave him a tissue for his nose and started working on his hand.

Y/n: I think your finger might be broken Vinnie
V: How do you know that?
Y/n: My moms a nurse and i've broken my fingers many times. I have three older brothers.
V:Oh do i need to go to the hospital?
Y/n: You should get it checked out. I can drive you if you want Sophia won't notice i took her car.
V: Thank you darling

i blushed and grabbed my purse. I hope my mom isn't working a late shift. We walk out of the bathroom and downstairs and see Nick sitting on the couch with his friends with ice on his stomach. He glares at us and goes back to his conversation with his friends.

*skip the car ride to the hospital*

We walk into the hospital and and i see my moms best friend Clara who is her co worker and she walks up to me and vinnie.

C: "Y/n what are you doing here your mom isn't working tonight!"
Y/n: "Well my friend Vinnie got into a fight and i think he broke his hand"
C: "Oh well let me get him an x-ray and maybe a cast"

She puts us in a room while they wait for the x-ray to be ready.

V: "I really appreciate this Y/n"
Y/n: "Oh it's really no trouble"
V: "Still i definitely owe you"
Y/n: "Your not the only one" i mumble under my breath
V:hm?
Y/n: Nothing

There is some awkward silence then Vinnie starts leaning in and so do i. We kiss and this is gonna sound cliche but if felt like fireworks exploding in my stomach. We kiss for a few seconds longer then the door opens.

C: Ok the x-ray is ready for you vincent- Oh you guys are THOSE kind of friends

We both got flusters and Vinnie got up and followed her out the door. Before she closed the door she winked and me and i rolled my eyes. What an eventful night

________________________________
Ok this one wasn't a smut and it was much easy to write ngl.. i do enjoy writing both though