03:12

What... Was... That
I sat straight up in my bed with my eyes wide open darting around the room. I always get up in the middle of the night but I've never heard shouting in the street at this hour, I'm not one for getting in other people's business but that spooked me. I looked out of my window to see four men I had seen two of them before- they go to my school- I've never spoken to them but I've seen them around.
I hesitantly walk down stairs in the hope of getting a drink and maybe some ice cream. All night I've been watching flix and kid films, having a great time eating sweets and chocolates, but I ran out :(
In the kitchen I use my phone torch to see. I get the ice cream out and grab a spoon out of the draw. Walking back to the stairs I find myself looking at a picture of my family, my brother- oh sehun- and my parents, non of them are here right now so I'm alone with no one to annoy.
As I'm walking up the stairs I hear a window smash and my eyes widen more than before as I realize what is happening.

The one night I decide to stay up
"Of course this is happening to me" I say under my breath while trying to get up stairs with out anyone hearing me.
I get to my room and gently close the door and realize... fuck I left mah ice cream down there, now I just have a spoon. " Aish, too late now".
I wriggle under my double bed.
"Ohh that's where you are nippy" I wisper as I see my cat, sadly she's in the way so I manoeuvre myself around my suit cases and move the cat smoothly along the floor.

The door opens I see a man's legs moving around the room...

Control your breathing and try not to panic-if they find nobody here, maybe they'll go away...

~thanks for reading
Just a warning I may or may not give up with this but I hope I can continue this and you'll like it :)