Team 7 On Mission

(lady Tsunade send team 7 to Canara village where a clever thief is stealing villagers food and money which is causing them hardship)

( Kakashi and team pack their essential stuff and leave for their mission)

naruto: Ahhh I am so tired I can't walk anymore (stomach growling voices) and I am hungry too.

sakura: naruto you are such a child it's just been two hours since we have left the village and you are already hungry and tired. ( making an annoyed face).

Sasuke: Naruto you should have eaten before leaving the village. you are so stupid. how are you going to become Hokage if you can't even control your hunger.

(naruto growling in anger)

Naruto: Kakashi sensei aren't you hungry. can we please make a quick stop to rest a bit. please please pleaseeeeeee.

Kakashi: haaa (in a low voice) I guess we can make a quick stop if you are that hungry, but only for an hour we have to be at our destination before night falls.

naruto: thank you (jumping in the air with excitement) Kakashi sensei. you are the best.

( they sit down and prepare food for themself. after resting a bit they start moving toward their destination)

naruto: hey, Kakashi sensei what's the deal with this thief huh?

Kakashi: well according to the villagers this thief is stealing their food and money and bothering rich people. they have tried to catch him several times but he is very clever each and every time he manages to slip through their hands. So they decided to get help from the leaf village. That's why we need to be very careful, especially you naruto.

naruto: don't worry Kakashi sensei I will be very careful and I am going to catch that thief. believe it.

sakura: just whatever you do please don't cause any troubles and stay out of Sasuke and my way because we don't want to fail our mission because of your stupidy.

Sasuke: (in a low sarcastic voice) please he always causes more trouble.

Naruto: (angrily) Hey what do you mean by I cause trouble huh! you are the one who always gets in my way.

( sakura started to argue with naruto for yelling at Sasuke)

Kakashi: Well well now we should all be calm. we are almost about to reach our destination.

( everyone quiets down)

( after walking while team 7 reaches their destination at Canara village a village famous for their marketing and goods.)

naruto: wow it's a pretty big village. sakura look at those shops and their goods.

Kakashi: this village is rich no wonder why that thief is here. I mean they have much valuable stuff to sell and nit very good security it's a gold mine thieves. That later but first we have to find the village's chief who hired us for this mission.

( they visit the village chief and he welcomes them and explains the situation and tells them that our resources said that thief might come to steal tonight because they are going to receive a shipment tonight which include expensive goods.)

(Kakashi and team hides to surprise attack the thief while the chief and his workers wait for there for the shipment to arrive.)

continued in the next part......