Chapter 2: Help from a Friend

049 woke up to sirens and loud banging. A containment breach happened. He wanted to continue with his weight gain, so he waddled off to see an  old buddy of his. "035? You there?" The thick doctor called.  "Ah, my old friend," he heard his call. He walked towards his gluttonous friend. "The..pl-plague..doctor." "I know, it's odd seeing me like this, but it's for an experiment, I swear!" 049 said. "I wanted to get you since I know a special place with some things in it." He said. "What things?" "C'mon, I'll show you." The doctor said.

They found a hidden room with some kind of machine full of what seemed to be grade A lard. "Welp, this is it." He said. "Hook me up to the machine and rub my gut while it's being pumped in, alright?" 049 spoke. "Alright, you're the one who wanted this." 035 said. He placed the tube into his friend's mouth, and started the machine. It hummed and hissed and lard as caloric as an entire day's worth of food was pumped into the doctor's now expanding stomach. His friend rubbed it while the substance was secreted in.

After around 50 minutes, all the lard was gone. His friend's stomach was now around 2 feet across, and it groaned in pleasure yet pain from how much food it was digesting. "Thank you, friend. Now, time to head back to my cell." "Alright, bye." His friend said. 049 returned back, and sat down in his weak chair. "buuuuuuuuUUUUUUURAAP! Ah, that was quite refreshing." He said. He went back to the scale, and it read 850 pounds. He was proud of this. But, this wouldn't be the end of his weight gain, rather, he had much, much more planned..