Chapter 1.

Mkay, 'twas my turn to do this stuff. I'm Dream btw, the bæ.

As the war fought on, the leaders of the north were growing weak. Ian was in a coma now and Adam was emotionally weak, his wife and child were either imprisoned or dead.

Their walls were crumbling, the stone perimeter now weak from the years of tnt canons. There was no way the two could fix them. If Adam or Ty left their safe bunker, they would immediately be shot down and the north would be western territory.

"Adam..." Ty said hoarsely. Adam lifted his head from the bundle of pillows and blankets. His eyes were bloodshot, tears stained his cheeks.

"We need a plan of attack, if we can just get into the southern base, we could save Alesa an-" Adam cut Ty off with a loud wail. He couldn't hear anymore about his lost family.

Ty got up from the small corner of the room. His first thought was to comfort Adam, to be the last bit of family he had left. But then he thought I lost my family day one of this war, he never was the shoulder for me to cry on. Why should I be his!? His mind was tearing him apart, it has been for years now.

"I'm going to go check on Ian." Ty said, he needed a way to clear his cluttered mind. He raced out of the bunker's barracks and went into the hospital section. The musk smell of blood and sweat filled his nostrils. This was the smell of war. He thought.

"Quentin! Guys!" He yelled as he walked through the rows of injured men. The sound of quick footsteps clicked on the floor and echoed through the infirmary.

"Hey Ty!" Jerome said. Mitch, who was right beside him, waved and smiled. His voice was now gone, now a mute for eternity.

"Hey you two. Uhm... were's Ian?" Ty said as he continued through the rows of misfit war heroes. He expected a reply as soon as possible, they never hesitated qhen speaking to him.

Ty began worrying. What if they put Ian down? We had talked about it for awhile now... it's a possibility...

"He woke up earlier..." Jerome said, Mitch nodded in confirmation. "And, well, he is showing signs of a mental disorder."

Ty pushed through the two, Mitch fell to the ground and Jerome was knocked into a gurny. Ty ran quickly along the aisles while he yelled Ian's name. He knocled stuff over in his rush to the survey room.

Ian looked up from the spot on the floor he had been staring at for an hour. His eyes were slightly crossed and bloodshot. Ian... Ian... is that my name? Can it be eaten? His mind raced. Ty burst through the doors and ran to Ian.

"Man, dude, are you okay?" Ty pressed.

"Okay?"

"He won't ever feel 'okay' again, Ty."

Drama from chappy one. You can rely on me to be evil.
NIGHTMARE! XE