4~ ⚠️

Contain Jikook smut ■

>> No one's P . O . V <<

It's now officially holiday week for the maknae lines. Taehyung had to go to the university for additional class the teacher had enlisted he in for the day. He had no choice but to go.

The hyungs are out working as always. They will take their leave for two weeks starting next week. So that leaves Jimin and Jungkook , alone at home. The maids are on leave and their parents are on a business trip.

And what happened when you leave two young boys at home alone ? I think we all know the answer to that.

Jimin decided it's best to clean up his room before the olders come back home. While he was cleaning , he stumbled across an old box of his labeled as 'Jimin's Property' underneath his closet. It was dusty and it was taped shut.

Jimin wondered what was in the box since he hadn't seen the inside of it for so long. He decided to open it with a pair of scissors he grabbed from his drawer.

He began to cut it open , revealing a box full of his old vibratos , dildos and other stuffs he used to used back in high school.

He dug onto the box and found a white see through lingerie. Ah, yes. He would remember wearing it back when he was in high school everytime he's alone. He would keep it hidden away from his brothers , afraid of their judgement.

He decided that trying it on wouldn't do him any harm since no one was here except for jungkook who's probably asleep in his room

_____________________________________

"Ugh , it's a little small for me. It's making my ass stick out a bit too much." He sighed. " I should take this off and throw it awa-"

"Why throw it away ?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Since when are you the-"

Jimin gasped as the younger approached him and wrapped his hands over his waist.

" You look so hot " Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear, making the older's face turned into a fairly crimson red.

"S-stop" Jimin tried to suppress his moans as he felt the younger's hand moves down to his V- line.

" Do you really want me to ?" Jungkook bit Jimin's ear before heading lower to his neck.

He started leaving hickeys on the older's pale skin turning it into a bright red + a hint of purple.

"Ngh~ J-Jungkook s-stop ngh~" Jimin let out a soft moan.

"No can do sir" Jungkook said as he removed both his clothes, leaving on his boxer.

Jungkook pushed the older on the bed and sticks his two fingers in Jimin's mouth unannouced.

"Suck." He commanded in an alpha-like tone, sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

Jimin sucked on Jungkook's long fingers as commanded , not wanting the younger to get mad.

"Stop"

Jungkook pulls out his fingers and slowly inserted one finger in Jimin's hole. The older moaned and he added one more finger before making a scissoring motion inside.

Jimin came the moment the second finger was inserted.

"You came untouched hyung. I didn't realize you were such a pervert" Jungkook snickered.

Jungkook would do it a couple of times, receiving a moan in each movement.

"N-ngh Jungkook p-put it in already ngh~"

"Put what in baby boy ?"

" y-your cock n-ngh~"

"You have to ask properly baby~" Jungkook teased as he look at the amazingly lewd Jimin in front of him , looking like a mess while wearing a white, see through lingerie.

"P-please Jungkook, put your cock in me and fuck me so hard till' I've lost my mind please~"

And like that, Jungkook pulls down his boxer down , revealing a hard, throbbing cock before slowly entering Jimin's tight hole.

About halfway through, Jimin whined "Ngh~ i-it hurts ngh~"

"I know , it'll feel good later okay ?" Jungkook bowed down and kissed Jimin's cheek as he continue pushing his length in. He would constantly stop so the elder could get used to it.

Once he's all in , he looked at Jimin to ensure he was doing fine. He waited for a few minutes before he started moving slowly.

After a few thrusts, Jimin hugged the younger's body down as he and Jungkook shared a sweet kiss.

"U-ungh~ ngh~ Jungkook f-faster~" Jimin moaned in between their kiss.

It only take one plead from Jimin and Jungkook will obey it.

He went faster and faster , accidentally brushing against Jimin's sweet spot , making the elder arched his back as he felt pure pleasure when Jungkook brushed against it.

"Ahh ~ there !! M-more~ ngh~" Jimin tugged on the youngers hair and moan with every thrust.

Moans could could be heard echoing inside the spacious room and hell yeah , it could be heard from the outside as well. That's what Jungkook want. He wants to hear Jimin's high pitched moan to filled in the mansion. How his moan turned into an echo as it travelled into the empty rooms and halls. Jungkook loved all of it.

Jungkook repeatedly hit the sweet spot of Jimin, getting faster and deeper in each thrust.

Jimin felt his high reaching again , he rolled his tear filled eyed to the back of his head from the excessive pleasure he's experiencing. He knows that having sex with his now step - brother is not a good thing but fuck it.

"I-I'm c-cumming a-AHH" he came before he could even say that he was cumming properly as the sticky white substance spread over his chest and some getting on Jungkook's body.

Jungkook continued thrusting faster as he felt his own high reaching. "Ung-ugh, Jimin" he groaned as he came inside the older.

They went on for a couple for rounds before Jungkook slowly slide out and plop besides Jimin, hugging him before they both slowly fall asleep.

A/n
I've also come to realize every chapter that I wrote sucks 😃
I suck at writing smuts don't come @ me 🥲😷