🎆how it all started 3🎪

December 2018
*Jin pov
Its been a few month since the meet with bang pd. Im still kinda in shock with the thought of debuting a new group will bighit stop promoting us?will our fans turn theyre backs and support my juniors instead?is this the end for bts?

 As the negatifity go around my head i come across a room the door slightly open and hear voices "thats weird its midnight who will be in the pratice room right know and its still the holidays" i thought i decided to peek at the door and i saw 5 boys "ahh theyre so cute" i whispered to myself.

 I saw them trained for 5 minutes until they decided to rest. "Hyung did you hear that the company will debut a boygroup" "yeah i really hope we all make it to the cut" "hyung im so tired.." "its ok kai you could rest" as the boy in a mickey mouse sweater lean in to a boy with black shirt "i really hope we debut" "when we debut we will go around the world and have concerts" "and we will make our fans happy like bts sunbaenims!" "Yeah..if we debut" everyone goes silent "i really want to debut" says the boy that i guess is kai "we will....i promised. 

After that they fall asleep in the floor. Watching theyre conversation make my heart aches watching them lean in each other for survival,im about to leave but i thought they atleast need to sleep properly. So i snuck in the practice room and cover them with blankets.

 Before i left i turn my head to see them sleeping peacefully i smile and close the door. This been going on for weeks, i take care if them secretly like sending them food,cover them with blankets while they are asleep,and sending motovating letters so atleast they got warmness in this harsh training period. 

*sunday 23.30

Its almost midnight i decided to go home. While i was passing the corridor i heard cheering and screaming. I decided to follow the noise it lead me to the trainee practice room. I peeked at the doir and saw the same 5 trainees. "WE DID IT HYUNGS" "WERE DEBUTING" "OH MY GOSH IM SO HAPPY" "WE MADE IT" i smilled watching them all happy and im so happy seeing my juniors debuting soon i think of a way to congratulate them...but in a special way.

*end of the year award show

Bts just won an award(duh) and they are told to give a speech
And again thank you armys^^~ hobi just finish his speech and its jins turn know "army thank you soo much for this award we are so happy to won this and are gratefull for the award. We would also like to thank hitman bang,our staff,and our sunbaenim. And our juniors are debuting soon pls send them lots of love they already trained hard im proud of you boys! And again thank you army^^"

*the next day
Me and the member just taking a break from practice. Im about to exit the practice room until i saw a plastic bag infront of the door. I took the bag and open it. And i saw drinks,snacks,bread and candys and a small letter. I read the letter and...

Dear bts sunbaes

Thank you so much for supporting us and sending us love especially jin hyung who secretly took care of us, your warmness really effect us and make us feel warm and comforted. As a form of thank you we decided to bought you guys food to give energy and to give back the warmness you given us this pass few weeks. And were sorry with the amount of candys and bread
Soobin and hueningkai got a little crazy while picking food
-Ps pls enjoy it this foods cost all of our money combine :")

I smile reading the letter and i share so of the food to the members.

*a few month later, march
TXT just debuted. Im so happy seeing our juniors finally debuting. We talk to them alot this few days to warm up our friendship and also to take theyre phone numbers. After practice we usually come together at the artist lounge
We grew closer they felt like a little brother i want to protect

*no ones pov 29 july 2019

BTS TXT and Lee hyun was walking around the building chatting and bickering together. "Hyung im hungry~" "your always hungry yeonjun" taehyung answer "what do you guys want to eat" namjoon ask "CHEESEU TTEOKBOKI" taehyun quickly answer. 

They all laugh and go down to the lobby. "Wait who is that?" Soobin ask "who?" Suga answer. Soobin then pointed to 6 girls "theyre probably a staff" hobi says "thats not true i know every staff in this building and i never saw them" Lee hyun answer.

After lee hyun said that,the 6 girls turn theyre backs and face them, everyone have a shock face
Sinb?
Hyung?
......gfriend?