51 || REALLY? ||

Jiseo paused and explained that Hoseok was  three months old that time and Namjoon was five months at the time they first met. And that *this* was that moment.

Namjoon looked amused, "Hmm let's see how on earth we became best friends! "

Hoseok grinned, " I remember exactly how, you came to me and begged, with tears over flowing. 'Oh Hoseok-ssi please accept me as your best friend, I'll be greatly in debt to you if you agree' and you fell at my feet. "

Namjoon sighed, " Shut up pabo"

"No you. "

"I said-"

"Please don't interrupt my presentation the both. Of. You. "

Hoseok laughed sheepishly, " Hehe sorry Comp"

"It's all right, now be quiet. "

They reached the park where Nammin and Minjoon were standing, apparently playing with a little boy.

Jiseo called out to them as she got down from the car holding Hoseok.

"Hey guys!! Long time no see! "

Nammin laughed as she hugged her old friend, " Yeahh it's been five years!! My god!!! Is that Hoseok??!! "

She coo'ed at him, " Hi there sweetie! Hi there! How are you?! Good?!! " 

She picked him up and started playing with him.

Namjoon just stared, not able to understand why his mother was not playing with him instead.

He pouted and Minjoon noticing this laughed and called his wife.

"'Min your son is jealous~"

"What do you mean? "

She came over with Jiseo and bent and patted Namjoon's head.

Namjoon just stared at Hoseok, with Hoseok doing the same at Namjoon.

Their parents chuckled at their cute behavior. They then started talking about the olden days and and left to Jiseo and Homin's house.

They kept Namjoon and Hoseok next to each other on the baby couch and  they sat at the big couch and spoke.

Hoseok and Namjoon only stared at each other, with their big adorable doe eyes.

Namjoon then took his tiny pacifier and kept it on Hoseok.

Hoseok just stared not understanding any thing.

He took Namjoon's pacifier and put it in his mouth.

Namjoon smiled and giggled, that was what he had wanted Hoseok to do.

Hoseok pulled it out with great effort and laughed too.

"And that was the start to a great friendship"  The wise words of Comp.

Hoseok chuckled, " You were Jealous Joonie? 😂"

"Shut. it. "

Now comp said, " Okay now we fast forward to the soul mates's meeting"

Taehyung smiled, " I don't remember at all to be honest, this will be interesting "

Now Hoseok was four and Namjoon too. Jimin was three and Jennie was two.

Spriteson was surprised, " Wait you guys met only when you were three? I thought that you guys knew each other since birth!! "