2🖇

JAE Y/N'S POV

" Y/n , can you please send these at this address ? " said Amy , the coffee maker . " Yes , sure . Right now ? " you asked back . " No , next year " Yoongi interupped while rolling his eyes . " Yeah , keep rolling your eyes . Who knows you might find your small brain there " you said while giving him a glare .

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

" Okay good ! " said the camera man

" Okay good ! " said the camera man . " Okay Haneul-ssi , come . Now can you please stand a little bit closer to Taehyung-ssi ? " said the camera man again but this time to Haneul . She smirked looking at Taehyung and leaning a little bit closer towards him . Taehyung's face stay full with seriousness while looking at the camera infront of him . After a while , they stopped to be have a break before starting another shoots . " Hyungggg " whine Jungkook . Taehyung just hummed as a signal for him to continue while scrolling his phone . " I order some drinks for us from the cafe nearby . Why they're taking a lot of times to come " Jungkook whining now can be heard loudly even a few of the make-up artists were giggling at Jungkook's baby behaviour . " Just wait a little bit more can you ? " said Taehyung while rolling his eyes annoyedly .

 " Just wait a little bit more can you ? " said Taehyung while rolling his eyes annoyedly

JAE Y/N'S POV

After checking the address twice , finally the girl stopped to park her beloved yellow vespa at in front of the building . " Wow . Whoever own this building must be rich as f*ck " said you to yourself . After checking the time , now you knew that you're already late for the delivery . You immediately run towards the elevator and push the button of the right floor . " Oh God , please hurry up " you said while breathed heavily .