Author's Note and Table of Contents

Hello, lovely people! Thank you for taking the time to read some of the stories contained within this collection. For ease of finding what you like, below I will provide a short summary of each story and what genre(s)/tags they fall under. I'll provide the same information at the start of each "chapter" as well, in case you'd like to just read on through. Don't forget to vote on the ones you like! 

Without further ado, here's all the info you need:

1: The Hole Under the Bridge

Genre(s)/tags: Adventure, alternate universe, some humor, tragedy

Summary: Within a mysterious journal contains the story of how someone fell into an alternate universe, one which poses a great threat to Earth. She will save the planet at any cost...won't she?

2: The Inkwell

Genre(s)/tags: fantasy, fable, djinn

Summary: A woman created to tell the tale of humanity finds the story coming to a close until a mysterious being offers to change the course of history.

3: The Object

Genre(s)/tags: Science fiction, aliens, prison escape, some tragedy

Summary: An alien science experiment travels across the galaxy for an object of priceless value. If it can't get it back, what's inside the object will be doomed. 

4: The Soulless

Genre(s)/tags: some adventure, some horror, some tragedy

Summary: Kilinia and Baz are a pair of thieves gearing up for their most dangerous heist yet. However, something is...off...about the knights guarding their only way into the royal palace. 

5: The Shadow Guardian

Genre(s)/tags: some horror, some tragedy, supernatural beings

Summary: Karen's neighbor has been displaying some concerning behavior. Can Karen figure out how to help before it's too late?

6: The Legend Passed Down

Genre(s)/tags: some fantasy, some science fiction, aliens

Summary: A dark cloud is spreading across the universe, destroying almost everything in its path. As it savors being on the cusp of victory, a lone race of aliens race to destroy it. Can they succeed and restore the universe to its previous glory?