Project Cadmus (Independence day part 2)

Monarch Fans⬆️
[This takes place when they get to Cadmus so it's still ep 1]
(3rd POV)
As the group finally made it to Cadmus the firefighters were taking care of the fire. As the firefighters were spraying the fires with water two scientists were yelling for help by the window.

"Help!"

"Get us down!"

Yelled the two scientists as they continued to yell out the window. Just then an explosion went off behind them causing them to be blown out the window falling fast. As the scientists fell out of the window Kid Flash speeded past the firemen and up the wall catching the two scientists before they hit the ground. Putting them on the roof Kid Flash proceeded to lose his footing and began to slip down the wall but luckily he managed to grab onto a window and lifted himself into Cadmus.

"So smooth," said Robin as the others managed to catch up looking at Kid Flash hanging on to the window "Does he always have to run ahead?" said Aqualad in disappointment
"I assume he does this a lot," said Kitana crossing his arms look at Kid Flash. "We need a plan, we.." said Aqualad trying to come up with a plan but noticed Robin wasn't beside him anymore but was using his acrobatic skills to also reach the window helping Kid Flash inside.

"At least you listen Kitan..." said Aqualad as he turned to see Kitana was also gone. Using his acrobatic skills Kitana gracefully flipped into Cadmus. "Sometimes I don't know why I even bother," said Aqualad as he ran up to the firemen.

"I need to borrow that," said Aqualad as he used his Atlantean powers to use the hose water to make a water tornado he could stand on. "Step aboard. Now" said Aqualad using the water to reach the scientists on the roof bringing them back down safely.

"Appreciate the help," said Aqualad jumping into the room where everyone else was "You handled it," said Robin continuing his work on an office computer. "Besides we're here to investigate, poetic Justice remember?" said Robin.

Deciding to investigate further Aqualad left the room going out into the hallway, just then he heard a beeping noise turning quickly to catch the cause of the sound he looked to the elevator at the end of the hall noticing a humanoid figure inside but before he could get a better look the elevator doors closed.

"There was something in the--" said Aqualad walking towards the elevator. "The elevators should be shut down," said Kid Flash coming from behind Aqualad with the others. "This is wrong," said, Robin, using a floating screen using his wrist gauntlet to inspect the schematics.

"Thought so, this is a high-speed express elevator it doesn't belong in a two-story building," said Robin typing away at his digital keyboard looking into the schematics of the elevator. "Neither does what I saw," said Aqualad. "Something isn't as it seems," said Kitana touching the elevator doors.

Using his inhuman strength Aqualad pulled the doors apart revealing a shaft that goes way further than one story down. "And that's why they need an express elevator," said robin looking down. Using his grapple gun Robin shot upward using the line to propel downward going further down Robin stopped at a door that said SL 26.

"I'm at the end of my rope he said swinging himself onto the rim of the door, using his Robin's rope the others slid down as well. "Can you open the door, Robin?" asked Kitana holding on tightly to Kid Flash's arm so he didn't fall down the shaft.

"Can you get in?" asked Kitana still holding onto Kid Flash's arm much to Kid Flash's pleasure. "Already on it just give me a sec," said Robin typing quickly on his digital keypad. "So...wanna go on a date after this?" said Kid Flash giving Kitana his best smile.

"You do know I'm a boy right?" said Kitana raising an eyebrow at Kid Flash's poor attempt at flirting. "I don't care," said Kid Flash smirking at Kitana. Blushing in embarrassment Kitana turned away looking down the elevator shaft (He's totally into me) thought Kid Flash still smirking at Kitana's blushing figure.