Coffee

The sound of bells jingling and familiar footsteps caught Neko's attention. Her eyes immediately looking at the figure in front of her, "Mumu! You're here!"

The familiar sounds and scent of the coffee shop, calmed Mudae down. Mudae sat at the counter and smiled, happy to see her girlfriend. "I'll get my usual," She said and rested her head on her palm, elbow supporting the weight. She watched her girlfriend work, eyeing Neko's every move. The small silly things that her girlfriend does makes her laugh.

"Here's your mocha, just the way you like it." Neko said and carefully placed the drink in front of Mudae. Since it was near closing time, the shop didn't have many customers and so Neko sat next to her girlfriend. "How was work?" She asked, Mudae took a sip and sighed. From the way she reacted to her question, it was obvious with how her day at work went. "Rough?"

Mudae nodded and took another sip. "I don't even wanna talk about it. I just know when I do, I'll explode. Being with you and drinking this mocha you made for me calms me down." She said and turned the seat towards Neko. She leaned forward and rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

As if on cue, Neko's hand gently brushed through Mudae's hair. Mudae hummed in response, eyes shutting slowly. "You worked hard today," Neko whispered and planted a kiss on her girlfriend's hair. "You should finish your drink before it gets cold."

Mudae shook her head but instantly pulled away when she felt Neko bonking her head. "Ow that hurt," She rubbed the spot with her hand and took another sip of her drink. "What about you Koko? How's work today?" She asked. Neko shrugged, "I guess it was okay. Some guy asked me for my number but I told him that I was into girls and that I already have a girlfriend but he kept pushing, so I had to kick him out because he was making me uncomfortable. Another thing, a guy touched my arm while I was cleaning his table and I was so close to smashing the plates in his face but I guess pouring cold water on him sufficed." She said, stretching her arms up and straightening her back. "I guess that was all."

"That's my girl." Mudae smiled and kissed Neko's cheek. "But I don't like the fact that he touched you." She said and pouted. She held Neko's hand and interlaced their fingers.

"I don't like it either. This is exactly why I hate men." Neko said and placed a gentle peck on Mudae's lips. "You know I only love you right?" She stared into her girlfriend eyes. Mudae only kept quiet and leaned in for a proper kiss, head slightly tilted to the side and eyes shut. Neko returned the kiss, eyes shutting as their lips touched.

The lovebirds were so lost in the moment that Neko didn't notice Mudae's hand slowly sliding up her thigh, as her's was cupping Mudae's cheek.

The sudden sound of bells jingling brought them back to reality and they quickly pulled away from each other. The last customer had left the shop. Light pants escaped from their lips as they stared at each other. "We should probably continue  back at home." Neko softly said and went to the backroom. Mudae could only agree.

Welcome to the start of a saucy story between two discord bots
The author of this chapter is Truck-KunSupremacy
Enjoy gremlins enjoy