Sukuna

Demon lord is ruining my life

 (reference to E-girls are ruining my life)

This one is pretty wild

Song: Such a whore by jvla

A-Aftercare

What's even an aftercare? 

No but for real, after your session, he will turn his degrading into praise and praise the way you took him so well.

B-Body part

He is a horny man, every inch of you turns him on (even your feet) but if he had to choose, then it would be your titts and of course that little pussy.

C-Cum

ooh, he will come all over you, inside you, on your ass, on your face, on your titts, if he could he would just drown you in cum and call you his own personal cumslut and cumdumpster.

D-Dirty secret

there is dirty but no secret, like where do I even start? He lowkey wants to fuck you infront of a crowd and also he wouldn't mind a threesome with Megumi. 

E-Experience

He is a sex king

F-Favourite position

Full nelson (if you know what position this is...hi, if you don't...idk just search it up on pornhub or something), he just loves the fact that he can force you watch yourself get pounded as he slams into you like a machine.

G-Goofy

He is very serious, but he does try to be more goofy which most of the time ends up making him look more serious.

H-Hair

Well, he can either be very well trimmed or not, it honestly depends on his mood. Beside that with the hair on the scalp, he loves to pull on your hair. He also lowkey enjoys it when you pull his hair, but he won't admit it.

I-Intimacy

Let's call it rough intimacy.

J-Jack off

All the freaking time, he will do it literally everywhere, he has no shame to be honest. But usually he likes to sit back as you milk his cock with your titts.

K-Kink

....Do I even need to explain this one? This guy has every possible kink that exists on the planet. Cum play, edging, daddy kink, bondage, BDSM, knife play, chocking, degrading, breath play, Voyeurism, sadism, impact play (form of spanking)...

L-Location

EVERYWHERE, literally

M-Motivation

Honestly, just you being near him is a turn on.

N-No

Ok, even if he seems VERY rough and kind of...crazy, believe it or not he does care about you, and he would never do anything to you if you don't like it, and he also would never hurt you or go overboard with any of his kinks, he wants you to enjoy your session as much as he does.

O-Oral

This one is all over the place, he loves when you suck him, but he also loves the taste of you and the way he can roll his tongue inside you and fuck you just with his tongue.

P-Pace

This man is speed himself. If he goes fast, which most of the time he does, first the bed is probably gonna break, second you might need a wheelchair the next day. And if you tell him to slow down, he will only go faster, only when you use the safe word he will stop with no hesitation, but honestly....you never use the safe word coz his dick feels way too good. 

Q-Quickie

This guy needs at least 10 quickies in a day, to calm his sexdrive down.

R-Risk

No risk, no fun

S-Stamina

The question here is: does he ever get tired?

T-Toys

He has all the toys, everything you need he has it. Buttplug, nipple clamps, whip, chains, vibrators, even a freaking dildo machine so he can just lay back as he watches you get fucked while he gets his energy back for the next round.

U-Unfair

He will tease tf out of you, he just loves the way you squirm your body and cry in pleasure as he fingers you or plays with your nipples.

V-Volume

Loud. He is a moaner and a talker, he will talk dirty to you, call you names like ''my little slut'', ''If you want to cum, then beg for it'', ''I'll fuck this pussy to submission''...and the list goes on.

W-Weird facts

everything till here was pretty weird, you want more? well, he will spit in your mouth (if you like these kind of stuff), he also likes to pin you against the window and fuck you, and if someone walks by the window and see that....well it's free live porn for them.

X-Xray

16 inches, I don't know how you can fit that inside you, but goodluck

Y-yearning

He is a sex addict let's be honest, he wants to do it all the time, multiple times in a day. The numbers are high up. 20 times a day, 7 days a weeks, he is a certified freak.

Z-zzz

He never gets tired, he can do it till dawn and again in the shower as morning sex

---------

I went so crazy for him ya'll