When they Like

Jungkook

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook

"Woahh! Look at these camera focus?" Jimin says as we all sit down, I was drawing an anime character. A few days passed after the Mama Awards. "JK, I know you will be interested in this." He says jumping over to me, showing me his phone as he watches mine reaction. It was a camera focus of Lisa dancing and singing to Du du du at the awards. Not going to lie, looks pretry good. She always looks good. "I knew it." He laughes slapping mine chest.

"He is whipped for her." Jin hyung says holding his book.

"He is." Hobi agrees.

"What are we talking about?" Suga walks in sitting down.

"JK liking Lisa." V says looking at me. Do they have to do this now?

"We all know that." Suga says laughing. Okay where is Rapmon when you need him?

"Look at him getting shy!" Jimin says pinching mine cheecks.

"He is clearly into her." V says.

"Of course he is." Jin hyung laughes. "Look at him."

"Can you all not..." I say trying to hide mine face.

"Awh look at him." Hobi says standing up, he holds mine shoulders. "Did you tell her?"

"Tell her what?" I asks.

"That you like her." Suga says now. Liking her, do I like her. Of course I do.

"No, I havent."  I say.

"Well do that!" Jimin says. Should I? What if she doesnt feel the same? She does right, or otherwhise she wouldnt hang out with me.

"Come on JK." Jin says. "You have to." He says now in a serious tone.

"I will " I say. Pushing Jimin away I stand up. "Im going."

"What where?" Jimin ask now. "Sit down."

"You havent told us anything." Suga says now.

"I told Namjoon hyung."

"And where are you going?" V asks now interested.

"To hang out with BamBam." I saw wearing mine jacket and mine bucket hat.

"Ooh okay, dont make it late." Jin says as he waves.