You're not Foxy

Your POV
You woke up outside confused "what happened? Where am I?" You asked yourself you got up and looked around and you remembered that you,Foxy and the other animatronics had to leave the pizzeria cause they were getting replaced "is that what happened?" You asked yourself. You went through the back door to see what was happening and you saw the stage and there was different animatronics on the stage.

"Is that...Freddy,Bonnie and Chica?" You asked. You got closer and you found out that there names were Toy Freddy,Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica. "If there the new ones then where's Foxy?" You asked looking around. You saw a room with a fox in it "Foxy?".

You went over to the fox and the fox saw you "hi there little girl/boy what's your name?" She asked "um...I'm y/n" you said "that's a nice name,I'm Mangle" she said "M-Mangle? But your names Foxy and your a boy" I said "I'm not a boy! I'm a girl and my name isn't Foxy it's Mangle" she said.

"Okay..." you said confused 'that is definitely not Foxy' you thought "I'll go now Mangle" you said "okay have fun at Freddy Fazbears pizza!" She said "yeah...hehe..".

'I need to find Foxy but where could he be?' You looked everywhere for Foxy or any of the other robots but they were nowhere to be seen "where could they be?" "I will not stop till I find Foxy!" You whispered cause you didn't want anyone to hear you.

You looked all over for Foxy or anyone else but they were not here! But the only thing that made you curious was the door that said 'Parts and service'.