3

Oh man... I'm not usually a wuss but I'm on edge. My chest is tense as I walked past one of the nearby villages. I saw Alex there and decided to procrastinate by talking to her. Bet she's here to visit Zach...

"Hey Alex!" Jaxx said smugly.

"Oh hey! What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Um, I'm on a mission!"

"Well you seem tense... I won't pry on the details though."

"What are you doing here?" Jaxx questioned, changing the subject.

"I am here to visit my fiance! I was talking with the villagers here because I lost my way," Alex said.

"Wait, wait, wait! Fiance! How come I hear of this now!"

"Maybe if you talked to him more instead of arguing with Sora-"

"How do you know about th-"

"You would have known! Anyways, you should do your mission now you fireball! It was nice chatting!" She walked away, asking for directions to the castle.

She could of just asked me for directions but okay. . .

I continued my path to doom. Holding out time for however I could. I then realized I shouldn't do that so I sped faster.

"I'm finnaly at the border line of this. Now all I have to do is cross-"

"Hey there stranger!"

Jaxx turned his head and saw a person who is fully incaved in white.

"Oh hi!"

"You don't seem like you want to go here so I could get the things you need for you!"

Should I trust this stranger. . . My life's on the line here damnit.

"Sure... I will but tell me your name."

"My name's Luca! Since I'm doing this for you first tell me your name and I want you to give this to someone. I saw him cross over here. I overheard him talked to my mother..."

"My name's Jaxx and sure! Just tell me his name and description please!"

"His name is Sora."

Wait. . .

"He usually wears a scarf and has a coat that's half blue and half dark blue. Give him this letter for me will ya! Come back when the sun is going down. Thanks!" The white figure left after Jaxx told him the things he wanted.

Well. . . This might be worse than going over to the other side. . .