chapter 1 the wedding

Sophie woke up with a buzz but couldn't quite remember why, as she gathered her sleepy thoughts she looked around and saw that sky wasn't with her. "Strange..." she muttered to herself. She got up and went to check on her now 5-year-old son Donny in her room based on dolphins, he really loved dolphins. Donny stirred as Sophie entered. "Mommy" he said sleepily and Sophie went to hug him.

After making her and Donny breakfast Sophie went to see Sam to see if he knew where Sky was. She finally found him in his workhouse and knocked then peered around the door. "well hello darling. what on earth are you wearing that for?" he asked. " what do you mean? and also where is Sky?" she asked puzzled. "oh goodness you've forgotten haven't you?" Sam retorted. " forgotten what??" said Sophie much more puzzled than before. "its your wedding day! thats why sky isn't here, bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" he chuckled. Sophie's eyes opened wide as it dawned on her what day it was, she raced out of the workshop to find Rosie and Tanya to help her get ready.

After half an hour of prancing around singing with Rosie and Tanya they finally settled and got Sophie ready. Rosie had put Sophie's hair in a bun which looked like a dainty flower and she had gorgeous tendrils framing her face. The dress Sophie had was a crisp elegant white with a very long hem and from the bottom sprouted gorgeous emroided red roses that come up to her waist. Sophie did neutral make up, she rarely wore make up, she believed in natural beauty but thought she might as well let Tanya do something simple for her wedding. Finally she was ready and she looked stunning, it was breath taking!

"Sophie you look amazing sweetheart" said Tanya, "magical" agreed Rosie. Sophie nodded sadly and said "I just kind of wish wed done it the first time because them mom would have been here to see it" . "oh Sophie!" cried Rosie as tears started to form in her eye, she rapped her arms around her tightly seeing donna so much within her. "darling, she is here. she will always be by your side. she is who you are" Tanya said softly, stroking her cheek. Sophie smiled, "thanks guys". they had a group hug then went up to the church for the wedding. As they left Sophie saw Donny in his adorable suit holding Harrys hand. "Mommy pretty!" Donny cried smiling as Sophie passed, she chuckled and told him she loved him and then continued by donkey like last time up the steep path to the church.

I cant wait to see sky she thought. he really was the love of her life and she couldn't wait to finally finally marry him! Ruby and Fernando the now wedded happy couple met Sophie at the church, ruby fixed her hair and waved through the church doors for them to start just like donna did all those year ago. oh god I miss her thought Sophie. The classical wedding entrance music began, Rosie and Tanya linked arms with her to walk her down the isle. As Sophie passed everyone smiled proudly and took photos. She looked to the front and saw Sky, he looked so handsome in a suit. he was breath taken at the sight of Sophie, she really did look remarkable.

"do you sky Rymand, take Sophie Sheridan to be your lawfully wedded wife and promise to love her and support her unconditionally for the rest of your living days?" said the priest. Sky looked lovingly into Sophie's eyes and she flashed that adorable grin, "I do" he said smiling. " and do you, Sophie Sheridan take sky Rymand to be your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love him and support him unconditionally for the rest of your living days?". "I do" replied Sophie happily. "you may kiss the bride" the priest said to Sky. They passionately kissed and then hugged and everyone threw glitter, tinsel, flowers and goodness knows what else over the happy couple. sky scooped her up and headed toward the celebration party as everyone took photos and told the couple to do certain poses and kiss. it was lovely, the best day of their lives.

thanks for reading this I hope its good so far, follow me if your looking forward to chapter 2, if you liked the wedding scene please vote and comment. I am new so this is my first chapter of my first story so go easy on me :)! x