Part 2

"We interrupt your regular programming for this public advisory. Due to the approaching snow storm, all trains in Japan will not be operating for business. Those trains that are still traveling as this announcement is made, they will stop once they reach their next station"

"Damn!" Youhei cursed

"niichan! What do we do!"

"If you don't mind Uzumaki-san, would you be kind enough to drop us off at Hikarizaka?"

"eh? Your destination was Hikarizaka? Well then sure, I don't mind, In fact I am heading there myself"

"if you would be so kind, can you speed up? Someone's life is on the line" Mei voiced out

"Mei!" Youhei scolded.

Kind of ironic because when he was still in high school, he was one of the rude delinquents the school had ever produced

"It did sound like that when Furukawa-san said the message. So sure" Uzumaki replied as he sped the car he is driving.

"Ne niichan, why did Sanae-san tried to contact you via the company and not through your mobile phone?" Mei asked her big brother

"Remember last month when I was involved in a Stick up incident?"

"Yeah, you were almost killed. If it wasn't for your phone that was in your breast pocket"

"Which was destroyed, so I had to get a new number. The only ones who had been informed are you, Mom, Dad and Tomoyo" Youhei answered.

"Which reminds me, the boss wants you to know that you shouldn't try to be a hero" Uzumaki voiced out

"Why so? As far as I know, Niichan Is far from being a hero" Mei said, trying to lift the car's mood by telling what she thought of her brother

"Hey!" Youhei indignantly reacted

"Didn't you hear? The only reason your brother was stabbed because he tried to stop the criminal from stabbing a kid at arm's length of the criminal"

"Hey, what was I supposed to do? If it hadn't been for me, that kid would have been buried by now"

"Well the thing is, You, Sunohara-senpai are one of the best employees the company had, and the boss threw a fit when he heard you were stabbed in that incident"

"I'm proud of you niichan" Mei said as she kissed her brother's cheeks.

"huh? I don't quite get it? Sunohara-chan, your brother was almost killed" Uzumaki said

"Well you see, Oniichan would always protect someone who is he deems weaker than him, like children or women. It may sound sexist and what not, but he'll always be there to protect someone who is in need of protection." Mei explained her reasons.

"Mei, aren't you a bit old to be praising your older brother like that?" Youhei asked, whose cheeks are already red from the praises he got from his little sister.

After some time, the trio were already near the Hikarizaka train station from outside.

"By the way Uzumaki-san, who are you visiting in Hikarizaka?" Youhei asked

"The Fujibayashis, do you know them?" Uzumaki answers

"Does this Fujibayashi have twin daughters, one who works as a nurse and the other a kindergarten teacher?" Mei asked

"Why yes, do you know Ryou-chan and Kyou-chan Sunohara-senpai?"

"Yes, can I get their numbers? I have a feeling I need to contact them" Youhei said as he got his phone from his pocket