Helluva Dad

There were plenty of other things Loona would rather be doing than working at Blitz's stupid company on a Friday afternoon. Such as hanging out with her friends at the mall, seeing a movie, or just getting drunk at a bar before finding some random good looking guy to sleep with. It wasn't that she hated the idea of working at I.M.P. If she was being honest, the concept of being an assassination company that killed people in the living world was pretty cool. It was just that she was stuck being the secretary most of the time save for the few instances when Blitz would finally stop being such an overprotective guardian and allow her to do a job or two with him, such as the one today.

Licking the blood off her lips, Loona spat it on the corpse of the dead faceless bitch who tried to take her out with an AR-15, only to forget to put the safety off. She glanced over at Blitz, who was putting one final round in her brother/husband (Totally gross on all levels) while their inbred cannibal of a son was being bled out by Millie with her knives.

"Ugh, I hate coming to Canada. I swear half the people in this country are freaks like this family of sibling fuckers. Can't believe they even ate their own daughter when she didn't want to marry her brother. Ah well, it was another client for us in the end," Blitz said, putting his gun away. "Well, let's burn this place to the ground and get the fuck out of here. Got the gasoline, Millie?"

"Right here, Boss!" Millie happily stated as she lifted the red canister before pouring it all over the place.

Taking out her hellphone, Loona began typing in it to contact Octavia and tell her she'd be at the mall in half an hour if she was up for hanging out. While waiting for a reply, she saw the lit match in front of her face held by Blitz with a big puffy smile. "Want to do the honors, Loony?"

"Fuck yeah," Loona answered with a grin as she took the match and walked outside the cabin home with the others. Once they were a safe distance away, she threw the flame into the house and watched it burn. "Hope they enjoy the welcoming party at Cannibal Colony."

"Funny enough, I think they'll get rejected. They ain't big on incest lovers there," Millie said before texting her husband to open the portal. A few seconds later, it opened, and the team returned to the office where Moxxie was there waiting for them.

"Welcome back. I made you all coffee," Moxxie said with a smile and lifted a tray with three hot mugs they each took.

"Thanks, Mox," Blitz said before sipping his. "Ah, nothing like a cup of joe after a brutal triple family murder. Speaking of which, mind sending the email notification that our client's targets are probably now in Hell as we speak?"

"Sure thing, Boss," Moxxie answered as he made for his office.

"Are we done for the day, Blitz?" Loona asked after drinking her entire coffee in one gulp. She would say this about Moxxie, he could make a decent coffee cup. "I want to get to the mall and start my weekend without having to be with you losers any longer."

"Glad to see we're so loved, Loona," Millie muttered as she rolled her eyes.

"Bite me, bitch," Loona responded while flipping the bird.

"Now, Loona, you know that all of us have to do paperwork after killing a target. Even you," Blitz started but paused as Loona let out a very low growl as her tail whipped back and forth. "B-B-But I'm sure we can just get Moxxie to cover it!"