Chapter 4: Wise One

TINA

"What the fuck was that?!" I asked, angrily.

"Well, that was just a good conversation." he smirked.

"Fuck you! -"

"You already did." he grinned. Bullshit.

He knew that was Harry! And I heard that he's looking for me. He just lied at his best friend's face! He's not a good friend, now I can tell.

"You're a bullshit!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Woah! Watch your words. You don't know me yet."

"Of course I know you. You're no one but a betrayer!" I yelled. "Harry asked you where I am and you said no even if you know. How dare you?!"

"Wise! So I'm supposed to tell Harry everything?" he looked at me. "Is that what you want, princess?"

I stayed silent. Thinking about the trouble I got in. Thinking how stupid I am! Thinking about Harry.

HARRY

"Tina, where are you?" I mumbled.

I'm worried sick! I'm nearly strangled!

I tried calling her phone like million times. But it would just ring. Oh my god. I can't be okay.

Gotta call Maggie.

<Hello.. Maggie. Do you know where Tina is?>

<Huh? I thought she's with you?>

<Wait. What? Wh- what are you trying to say?>

<You didn't know? Niall took you both to his place.>

<What?! Really?>

<Oh! You were drunk. But Tina should be with you, right?>

<Right! But then I was alone on Niall's living room and all I know was I'm sleeping alone on the couch. I remembered no sign of Tina, then.>

<Okay, calm down Harry. We gotta find her as soon as possible. Stop worrying. That is no big help, okay?>

<Maggie, I can't. I can't stop worrying. What if something bad happened to her? You know, this never happened!>

<Okay, Harry. Listen. And wait, did you asked Niall about this?>

<Yeah.>

<And?>

<He doesn't know. Like he completely doesn't have any idea.>

<Impossible! But how about calling her?>

<Okay. Now I'm confused. And yes, I'm already dead-batt of calling her.>

<What?! Okay, pick me up and we'll go get find Tina, alright?>

<Okay. Sure, Maggie. Thanks a lot.> Not knowing, I'm smiling.

<Of course. I love her to hell.> I chuckled. <Okay, Haz. Bye! And hurry up, please.> I chuckled again.

Not being cliche. But I found Maggie sweet. She's the kind of best friend that is patience and understandable and everything!

And now I'm heading to her. Going to pick her up to help me find Tina. Well, my girlfriend should be thankful that she has a friend like Maggie. I mean a friend like her is hard to find.

MAGGIE

I'm getting ready right now and thinking about how Tina was gone! And that I was all in confusion? Ya know, how could she be gone?

Maybe I should talk to Niall about this!

*Knock*

I stood up and opened the door. And Harry quickly hugged me.

"Woah! Careful, man!" I said.

"Oh! I'm sorry Maggie, you know I'm worried." he said with teary eyes.

"Okay, Haz. There's nothing to worry about cause we'll see Tina!"

"I know. Uh.. it's just that.." he obviously can't speak up. "Okay, now let's go and find her." he grabbed me towards to make it to his car.

"Um.. Haz, would you mind if we'd go to Niall first?"

"Nah. Waste of time. I just talked to him."

You know, I hate stubborn people sometimes.

"Please? Come on."

"Okay, fine." he groaned. "Just quick."

I just nodded once.

⌚     ⌚     ⌚     ⌚     ⌚

A/N

Ohh! The 'clock' emoticon is so cute Well, by the way, I really have some problem with my phone. And I think I have to reformat it, you know, experts say. Because it's really acting weird as bullshit!

But don't worry, I'll find a way about it ;) Yeah for you guys x

Love ya'll xx
- Gwen⚽

P.S. patience after Chapter 8 please :) Thanks guyth