Rumours

~
Plot: Caspar and Joe are in the journey of not only finding themselves but finding each other.
~

"Joe and Caspar are dating but are keeping it a secret so they refer to each other as roommates."
As soon as Caspar read the rumour Tyler immediately laughs and smirks.

"Um.... " Tyler started explaining.

" As somebody who has been in this apartment and witnessed the chemistry it is one hundred percent true" he declared.

Caspar glared at the blue haired boy who immediately started giggling.

Caspar is gay.

And Tyler had known that for a while.
He was one of the first people that Caspar trusted with the secret. In fact every one of his closest friends knew,
well except for his roommate Joe.

Joe Sugg was his roommate, his best friend, a fellow youtuber and; apparently now the keeper of his heart.

Joe was how Caspar found out and have come to terms with his sexuality.

He had known he had feelings for the boy when every time they would touch, his heart would beat faster or when Joe would do the slightest things, he would find him cute and just simply irresistible or in the rarest occasions when they cuddled, and Caspar would feel content and know that this boy in his arms would be the death of him.

But with all love stories there will always be a problem and unfortunately for Caspar and Joe there not exceptions.

Joe Sugg ;from what Caspar knew,was straight.

(From his stories of ex girlfriends and his undying love for Mila Kunis. )

It broke Caspar not to tell Joe but he knew there was no point of telling him not only because of his sexuality but Caspar believed that even if Joe was gay, it didn't matter because why would Joe love someone like him.

But Caspar didn't know that Joe Sugg, was having a hard time finding himself, because every time he and Caspar would touch, his heart would beat faster and when Joe would set his eyes on the South African, he found the things he did absolutely adorable and on the rarest occasion they would cuddle , he would find himself not wanting anything else in the world other then being with the boy in his arms.

And on the day their friend and fellow youtuber Tyler Oakley came to their flat to film some videos,Joe knew what he needed.

He needed someone that instead of judging him because of being a weirdo would just be a weirdo with him, he needed someone that wouldn't care when he prefers to stay in his sweatpants and watch movies instead of partying the night away and lastly he needed someone that would hold him tight until his sorrows would melt away.
He needed someone to love.
And that person was always there.
just a wall away.

So when Tyler asked Joe if he would do the frickle frackle with Caspar, Joe instantly took Caspar in his arms.

The blonde hair boy was stunned by the actions of his roommate as he looked in to his piercing blue eyes,both boys were leaning in but when their faces were so close Joe suddenly stopped and whispered

"yes"

before leaning in and closing the gap between their lips.