Lola (ICONic Boyz Love Story)

one *Lola's POV*  6 YEARS AGO

Chris screamed,"Lola! Where are you?"

I stayed silent. I stayed behind the bush. I'm Lola Gem. My nickname? Bowtie. Lola 'Bowtie' Gem.

I'm 6, well, today I turn 7.

*TODAY*

Chris and I walked down the hall to the studio. Chris took the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. We walked in. The newest studio. Hasn't been open yet. We looked around. I heard footsteps. I whisper yelled,"Geo's coming!"

Chris and I scrambled out of the room. He locked the door and we went into the next studio. Geo walked in and we pretended to practice our dance.

Geo said,"The new studio opens tomorrow!"

The studio had been renovated for 4 years. Noboday can wait to see it. We heard there's a TV and it's own radio built INTO the wall.

We nodded and Geo said,"Time for you two to go home."

We nodded and grabbed our things. We left and Geo locked up while he walked out.

Chris and I started walking home. "What time is the open class?" He asked. I checked my phone," 11."

He nodded.

"Monday is the last day of school!!" I said excitedly. Chris, Mikey and I were going into the 7th grade together.

Chris said,"I can't wait for summer!"

I nodded. Tomrrow, we have an ICONiacz open class at ICON.

We came to our houses right next door to eachothers. He said bye and so did I. I turned and yelled,"See ya tomorrow!" Walkking backwards he yelled,"11 am!"

I went inside and to bed.

                                                                                                          two

I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it and said,"Hey Chris."

"Wake up!" He yelled and I jumped a little. He said,"It's 9." I looked at the clock and jumped out of bed. I said,"Bye Chris!" He hung up and I dropped my phone on my bed and got ready. It was 10:30 by the time I was done.

I ran downstairs and put on my shoes. I ate a waffle and put my phone in my bag. I yelled,"Bye, Mom!"

I ran out the door and across town to ICON. I ran in the door at exactly 10;58.

I let out a breath and a voice from behind said,"You're not late this time!"

I turned and saw Mikey. I nodded. He walked toward me and I walked away to find Chris. I don't like Mikey.

Chris warned me about Mikey, Madison and this guy Colton from school.

Chris jumped up and down to see over the crowd. He saw me and waved. I ran over. I was nearly trampled by a few ICONiacz. Chris was getting his picture with some girl when I got to him.

He smiled as she put her phone down from taking the picture. The girl smirked,"Are you Chris's girlfriend?" She asked.

I shook my head,"No." She nodded and walked away. Chris rolled his eyes,"That's OK. When you get a Twitter, they'll love you!"

"When did I say I was getting a Twitter?" I asked.

He shook his head,"I said it."

I laughed. He said,"After the class all the boyz and a few of the girlz are staying here to hang out then heading to the boardwalk. Wanna come?"

I nodded and the class started.

A/N: Sorry its short, Christmastime is busy. Merry Christmas!