how it all began

Well lets just start from the beginning. Of this i was a 14 year old freshmen in high school with blue hair blue eyes to match and a attitude when i met you or as his name is juston muclan he was the sweets guy out of all but the problem was he was popular. He had all the ladies after him but he was already dating some one she was the popular of the school her name was Rachel she was so annoying. But i had to be near her my sister was friends so i was seeing her alot heres how she started to hate me. Hey Jessica where over here ok here we come said angel hey look out ahhh wow hey are you ok yay just fine so where are you going to my friends said angel well here wow you dont have to carry

me juston. Well im doing it any way said juston ok then you are really strong well i am a football player.right i totally forgot sorry it's. Fine all is forgiven said juston ok good im happy that you forgave me but all i now is that you and me are going to get snaped at by your girlfriend . ok i dont care about that i only care about your safety. At that moment angel felt somthing that she had never felt before it was love. That he cared for her until he made it to the top of the hill here you go there is your spot my lady and have a nice day watching me play football ok. ok i will said angel You will what i will not leave until the game is over if thats ok with you that is fine with me well( i just wont to say that i think that i love you ) out of Angeles fanticy i think that we should be really good friends what do you think. Yay that sounds really good said angel. Well lets go to the football game tonight so i can see justin all you want to do is watch him and not the game said May well and if I do then what are you going to do said Angel ok ok if we are going to go then let's go. We walk for hours just get to the game on time nut when we got there I wish I didn't have to see his girlfriend the devil in drag but of course I did my friends where to busy stalking the boys how am I going to talk to Justin this is going to end badly for me.